- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Like us on Facebook and view upcoming events!
- Splendid location, ideal to shopping/entertainment
- Indoor, glass enclosed whirlpool
- Award-winning School System!
- Newly remodeled clubhouse
- Brand New Pet Park
- State-of-the-art Cardiovascular fitness center
- Large pets welcome
- Specialized Resident Services
- Professional service, 7 days per week
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Indoor Racquetball court
- Car wash area
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Tennis Court
- AWARD WINNING CORPORATE SUITE PROGRAM
- Perfectly nestled in the foothills of the BR Mtns.
- Private patios and balconies
- Unique condo-like construction / private
- Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 80Pets are allowed, with a $300 Non-Refundable fee. Breed and weight restrictions do apply. Two pet limit, the combined weight of two pets cannot exceed 80 lbs. Breed restrictions include: German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pit Bull or Staffordshire Terrier, Doberman Pincher, Chow Chow. Veterinarian statements indicating breed, and shot records must be provided as well as shot records upon move in. $25.00 pet fee per month Weight Restriction
Sunscape is in the center of it all! This is a community built for people with high standards who expect excellent service from a well managed community. Relax with gorgeous landscaping nestled in the midst of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Indulge in an evening dip in the hot tub or outdoor pool after a vigorous workout in our cardio center. Relieve any stress in Roanoke's only apartment community with an indoor racquetball court. Voted best apartment community in Southwest Roanoke for several years as well as "The Best of Roanoke Awards" as chosen by readers of the Magazine, Sunscape is a beautiful community of quality apartment homes for rent, featuring 1 and 2 bedroom open concept layouts. The community was developed and is owned by Edward Rose & Sons, one of the largest, most reputable & nationally recognized apartment developers & owners in the U.S.
3-24 month leasing terms available *short term premiums apply*
A fully refundable security deposit of $300, or up to 1 months rent (depending on credit score) is collected at time of move in. There is also a $150 Non-refundable re-decorating fee.
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Sunscape Apartments
Beautiful and safe place to live. The complex is very well maintained and they do really nice things for the tenants. The staff is great.
attractive, spacious, good value, well maintained, responsive staff
quick response time to maintenance issues, lots of amenities, landscape and plenty of parking
I have been a resident at Sunscape for over 6 years. I love the location, community and amenities. The office staff as well as the maintenance staff are top notch! They are always friendly and helpful.
Kept clean and nice with good quality tennants
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take 581-S to Colonial Avenue Exit (follow Virginia Western Community College signs). Make a left onto Colonial Avenue. At intersection of Colonial Avenue and Ogden Road (fourth stoplight) make a right. Go up the hill and the Clubhouse is located on the right.