- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- BRAND NEW FITNESS CENTER! A must-see new amenity!
- Newly Remodeled Community Center
- Fun Monthly Social Events- Meet your neighbors!
- Fully carpeted
- Frost-free refrigerators
- Breakfast bar
- Double kitchen sinks (some with garbage disposals)
- Vertical and mini-blinds
- All electric units. No gas bills!
- On-site car wash
- Community picnic areas with grills
- Informative Monthly newsletters
- Complimentary DVD library
- Generous Resident referral program
- Convenient Package Acceptance Service
- Grilling Stations & Custom Stone Grill
- The one time non-refundable Pet Fee is $300 for one pet or $400 for two. Dogs Allowed
- The one time non-refundable Pet Fee is $300 for one pet or $400 for two. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Hickory Woods Apartments
Enjoy all the comforts of home...
*Living space designed for you from ample closet space to a dining area and light-filled rooms
*Expect real-world conveniences with high speed internet, central air and in-unit, full-size washer and dryers
*Relax on your private deck, lounge at the pool or on the sundeck
View our selection of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans with and without dens. Many of our apartment homes have been beautifully remodeled to include new appliances, cabinets, countertops, and much more.
We have your best option:
*The latest updates in contemporary living in our fully remodeled units, or
*Economical savings in our standard apartments, you will enjoy making Hickory Woods your home
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Hickory Woods Apartments
I was very satisfied with my apartment at Hickory Woods. There was access to an outdoor pool during the warmer season, the apartments were clean and well cared for, and the location was excellent for travel since it was right off of the main road.
I've lived there for almost ten years, and it feels like home. Outstanding location and value.
The staff is always quick so resolve problems, the units are above satisfactory
Their staff is always professional and efficient! They're so nice and always willing to help
Packages being held at the office and the ability to have them dropped off is great - although a standing request instead of making regular calls would be nice. I sometimes feel like a nuisance.
Construction on the workout room is very exciting - not having one was one of the biggest negatives for Hickory Woods when I was looking around.
Overall, everything has been great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-581 take exit 4E, Orange Avenue. Travel Orange Ave/460 E for 2.7 miles. Take a right onto Hickory Woods Drive into the Hickory Woods Apartment Community.
Professionally managed by Management Services Corporation.