Check Availability(540) 492-4052(888) 480-8354(540) 492-4029
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Corporate Billing Available
- The one time non-refundable Pet Fee is $300 for one pet or $400 for two. Dogs Allowed
- The one time non-refundable Pet Fee is $300 for one pet or $400 for two. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- BRAND NEW FITNESS CENTER! A must-see new amenity!
- Newly Remodeled Community center
- Fun Monthly Social Events- Meet your neighbors!
- Fully carpeted
- Frost-free refrigerators
- Breakfast bar
- Double kitchen sinks (some with garbage disposals)
- Vertical and mini-blinds
- All electric units. No gas bills!
- On-site car wash
- Community picnic areas with grills
- Informative Monthly newsletters
- Complimentary DVD library
- Generous Resident referral program
- Convenient Package Acceptance Service
Ratings & Reviews
22 Reviews for Hickory Woods Apartments
I was very satisfied with my apartment at Hickory Woods. There was access to an outdoor pool during the warmer season, the apartments were clean and well cared for, and the location was excellent for travel since it was right off of the main road.
I've lived there for almost ten years, and it feels like home. Outstanding location and value.
The staff is always quick so resolve problems, the units are above satisfactory
Their staff is always professional and efficient! They're so nice and always willing to help
Packages being held at the office and the ability to have them dropped off is great - although a standing request instead of making regular calls would be nice. I sometimes feel like a nuisance.
Construction on the workout room is very exciting - not having one was one of the biggest negatives for Hickory Woods when I was looking around.
Overall, everything has been great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-581 take exit 4E, Orange Avenue. Travel Orange Ave/460 E for 2.7 miles. Take a right onto Hickory Woods Drive into the Hickory Woods Apartment Community.