- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Independent Living
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Clean, modern finishes with granite countertops
- Subway tile and stainless steel appliances
- Wall-mounted 3D television in most units
- Verizon FIOS high-speed Internet, HD TV package
- High-efficiency washer and dryer in each unit
- Convenient refuse collection stations
- Pets (under 100 lbs.) are always welcome
- Secure gated access to courtyard, pool, clubhouse
- Surface and secured deck parking options
- Clubhouse with lounge areas and kitchenette
- Sundeck overlooking landscaped courtyard and pool
- Core Concierge service
- Core Adventures: Complimentary kayak, bike rental
- Heated saltwater swimming pool open March-October
- 24-hour fitness center
- Cardio and weight machines
- On-site leasing/property management office
- Pickup/drop off location for dry cleaning
- Postal services
- Bicycle racks
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Complimentary WiFi in all common areas
- On and off ramps to the Downtown Expressway
- Easy highway access to I64 and I95
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No Pet Deposit - or Up Front Fee - 2 Pet Max - No Weight Restrictions - Pet Rent $35/Month 1st Pet - $15/Month For 2nd Pet - Restricted Breed List - See List under Office Hours Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Includes: TV, Full Size Washer Dryer, Stainless Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Door To Door Waste Service, Verizon Fios (Router Included)
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Your lofts apartment home at The Locks puts you in the middle of anywhere you want to be. Walk to work. Stroll up the Canal Walk to Brown's Island. Meet a friend at any number of restaurants and clubs in and around The Locks. It's all no more than a five-minute walk away.
Choose your one- or two-bedroom apartment home at The Locks among four historic buildings, each with its own rich story. All originally built to serve the tobacco industry, these industrial-era structures, more than just lofts, have been transformed into modern, high-end living spaces, with top-of-the-line appointments and spacious design.
10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Monday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
Large 2 bedroom with office on SPECIAL for $1999!
Ratings & Reviews
67 Reviews for The Locks
Front office is extremely helpful. Facilities are clean and up to date (pool, gym). On-site restaurant and in close proximity to many others. Access to parking. Availability to rent out a unit for two or more days for friends ands family. Maintenance staff is quick to respond and does an excellent job. Residents are young, working and peaceful. Pet friendly community. Close proximity to river. Utilities provided and are up to date. Access to online payments and maintenance requests.
Love the location (lovely, historical), how grounds/buildings are laid out, friendliness of neighbors and their dogs, the layout and unique amenities of the apartment (distressed original wood floors, high ceilings, appliances, windows, everything).
Beautiful building with great amenities. I like the valet trash pick-up a lot. They pay attention to every detail. Service is excellent. Parking is a bit tough for guests, but other than that I love it.
The apartments are beautiful and well maintained. In addition, all of the staff, especially the leasing staff have been very helpgul throughout. It's also a grest location.
I've only lived here for a few months, but it already feels like home. The office staff is great. They are so helpful rather it's holding our packages or emailing back answers to questions after hours. They really go above and beyond. Also the pool is awesome. And location is cool. Walking distance to many things. The only downside to me is parking is a little expensive. But other than that, everything is included in rent, which is convenient.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call for Directions.