- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 1.3 Miles from Stonebridge
- 1.7 Miles from Chippenham Hospital
- 24/7 laundry center
- 4.6 Miles from Dogwood Dell Amphitheater
- 5 Miles from Belle Isle
- 5.7 Miles from Stony Point Fashion Park
- 7.8 Miles from Brown's Island Park
- 8.2 Miles from Downtown Richmond
- 8.4 Miles from Richmond Coliseum
- 9 Miles from VCU
- BRAND NEW 24/7 Fitness Center
- BRAND NEW Laundry Facility
- Dog Park
- New Energy-Efficient windows
- Sparkling pool with sun deck
- Hardwood-style flooring *
- Plush Carpeting
- Ceiling Fan *
- $250 nonrefundable pet fee. Restricted breeds Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff. Contact office for full pet policy. Dogs Allowed
- $250 nonrefundable pet fee. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Surrounded by beautiful oak trees, just south of the James River, you'll find serene Sterling Beaufont.Beautifully landscaped grounds, a dog park and a state of the art 24 hour fitness center are a few of the community details you'll love about Sterling Beaufont. Our 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments feature exceptional touches including brand new energy efficient windows, vinyl wood flooring in select apartments and private outdoor spaces. This established community is within minutes from downtown Richmond and around the corner from a variety of entertainment, 4.6 miles from Dogwood Dell Amphitheater and 1.3 miles from Stonebridge, and employment options, 1.7 Miles from Chippenham Hospital and 9 Miles from VCU.At Sterling Beaufont Live Life Effortlessly
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Sterling Beaufont
I love that fact that is new equipment in the fitness area and have that is only going to get better. Also, I feel positive that the new company cares about the residents and the renovations prove that. The staff also provides a warm and friendly environment.
Apartment management and staff have taken care of my request and repairs in a timely manner. The grounds and parking lots are maintained and I feel safe. Nothing better than good apartment neighbors.
Very efficient and friendly rental office staff! Very reasonable rent! Very well lit! Beautifully maintained grounds!
The staff is fun and friendly, I felt super welcome.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Directions from all North & South Locations: Take Powhite Parkway South (76) to Jahnke Road East (Follow BLUE Hospital Signs), Turn Right on Hioaks Road (first street past Chippenham Hospital), Turn LEFT on Carnation Road, Take RIGHT entrance into Community. Call for Additional Directions
Professionally managed by Grubb Properties.