- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Excellent Chesterfield County Schools
- Choose All Electric or Gas Heat
- Large Pets Welcome
- Pet park
- Fitness Center
- Coinless clothing care center open 24 hours
- Minutes to Major Interstates
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Sparkling swimming pool with tables & lounge chair
- Mini-Blinds/Vertical Blinds
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Spacious Closets
- Multi-Purpose Activity Court
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 6/12 Month Lease Terms
- ITIN Accepted (tax ID #)
- Park-like setting with mature landscaping
- Tenemos personal que hablan espanol disponible
- Weight restriction: 150Deposit: 0$250 one time pet fee for the first pet and additional $100 for the second. $20 monthly pet rent for the first pet and additional $10 for the second. Weight Restriction
- Weight restriction: 150Deposit: 0$250 one time pet fee for the first pet and additional $100 for the second. $20 monthly pet rent for the first pet and additional $10 for the second. Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 150Deposit: 0$250 one time pet fee for the first pet and additional $100 for the second. $20 monthly pet rent for the first pet and additional $10 for the second.2 pet max Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Great Selection of 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes - Ready NOW !
Ring in the New Year in your New Home
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Home is so much more than a place where you sleep!! It's a place to eat, to relax, to work, to spend time with family and friends. It's a place to live life to the fullest. Spend your spare time at our unique Multi-Purpose Activity Court (with a race track, foursquare, hop scotch and more), the Pet Park or the playground. When you do want to leave home, you're less than one mile from Chippenham Parkway and minutes from Powhite, I-95 and I-64. Find all you need nearby, with close proximity to downtown Richmond, James River (hiking, parks, swimming, etc.) or plenty of shopping, movies and dining. The staff at Rollingwood believes that you deserve the best, so we take pride in the speed and efficiency of our office and service team. There's so much more here than you might expect and it's all waiting just for you. WE ARE A PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY - we welcome your larger four-legged friends. Please ask for details. Weight and breed restrictions may apply. Call, take a tour, and reserve your new home TODAY!
Lease Terms:12-14 months. $32 application fee (18 & over living in unit required to submit application).$100 administration fee. Pet Policy: $250 pet deposit for the first pet and an additional $100 for the second. Also, there is a $20 monthly pet rent for the first pet and an additional $10 for the second. Maximum pet weight 150lbs. Maximum of 2 pets. Breed Restrictions do apply, call for details.
Rent requirements: combined income needs to be at least 3 times the monthly rent.
9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
Several 2 Bedroom Apartments Ready NOW for quick move by Christmas -
Ring in the new year in your huge 2 Bedroom Apartment Home in our Park Like Community
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Rollingwood
Office staff are unorganized and tend to give out incorrect information. Just totally unsatisfied with my whole experience. Will be moving out once lease is up.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Coming from Chippenham South to North, take the 1st Belmont exit and make a right at the stop sign. Go to the light at Walmsley Blvd. and make a left. Rollingwood will be right past the overpass on your left after Newberry town homes. Coming from Chippenham North to South, take the Hull Street Road exit going toward Amelia. At the bottom of the exit, go right. At second light (Turner Road), make a left. At next light (Walmsley Blvd.), make a left. Go about a quarter mile and Rollingwood will be on your right.