- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- RVA's 1st green-friendly, energy-efficient HR
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Stunning penthouse units with 14 ft ceilings
- Controlled access bldg and residential elevators
- City skyline and river views
- Island Kitchens in select units
- Close to major highway access
- Designer kitchens with granite countertops
- Black appliances and recessed lighting
- Rich hardwood flooring paired with lush carpet
- Eco-Friendly All-in-one laundry machines included
- Brand new windows in every apartment home
- Trash chutes on each floor with a recycling center
- FIOS and Comcast Cable pre-wired in every unit
- Chic guest suite available for visitors
- Private, on-site storage facilities
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Ceiling Fan Connections
- We reserve the right to disallow breeds of known aggressive behavior: all pets subject to a pet interview. Call for Policy
- No weight limit on dogs Pets Accepted
- $250.00 one time fee, $50.00/month per pet, 2 pet max Cats Allowed
- $250.00 one time fee, $50.00/month per pet, 2 pet max Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Residences at the John Marshall
Located in the heart of downtown is one of Richmond's most distinctive landmarks for apartment living and retail - the Residences at the John Marshall. With its towering skyline presence, prominent rooftop marquee with a striking entrance and lobby, our residents are proud to call our building home. With all the modern conveniences of today and stunning urban views of Richmond's capital district, the John Marshall will offer 238 Class "A" studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments in 55 unique floor plans.
The Residences at the John Marshall offers a chic, private resident club room featuring a fireplace, flat screen televisions with premium sports packages, granite bar, WiFi, gaming tables, coffee bar, and a conference room, 2000 square foot fitness center - open 24 hours a day with personal trainers available, controlled access to building and residential elevators, and our lobby attendant monitors the building 24-hours a day while accepting packages and dry cleaning for our residents, on-site management and maintenance, commercial washers and dryers available to residents for over sized laundry needs, concierge services available like grocery delivery from Relay Foods, dry-cleaning pick up, dog walking, on-site restaurant/catering company with room service available and more! Any John Marshall resident can rent our furnished 2 bedroom / 2 bath guest suite for their visiting friends and family!
With thick original walls paired with brand new appliances and windows you'll have the best of old and new at the John Marshall. Call today to arrange for a tour of our luxurious community!
3-18 month leasing terms available
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Residences at the John Marshall
The management staff is terrific - very friendly and very responsive.
There is a lobby attendant 24/7 who is there for emergencies and collects all packages. Security is great with card-access only to both the building and to elevators. There is a large gym facility that is open 24/7. Maintenance is fast and always easy to contact through email. Managers' office is located downstairs and they are always there to answer any questions.
Always happy to help and take care of any needs of the residents; provide a happy and safe environment for all residents; always thinking of ways to improve and offer more to their residents
Any issues get resolved quickly, it is close to great restaurants, and I can walk to work.
My only issue is the kitchen cabinets the apartment is small and has an open concept living dinning space high ceilings and is absolutely wonderful but when you look at the cabinets which someone said they got wet it looks horrible! really takes away from the the fact that you enter the building lobby with marble floors and all the splendor of the lobby then enter my apartment to see the awful cabinets dosen't add up! I hope they will do something about that. I really do love living at the JM !
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
We are located between East Main Street and Broad Street at the corner of 5th and Franklin Street.