Check Availability(804) 977-4143(804) 212-1620(804) 977-4145
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- University Shuttle Service
- Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
- No weight limit on dogs, but no aggressive breeds. Pets Accepted
- $50.00/month per pet, 2 pet max Cats Allowed
- $50.00/month per pet, 2 pet max Dogs Allowed
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- RVA's 1st green-friendly, energy-efficient HR
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Stunning penthouse units with 14 ft ceilings
- Controlled access bldg and residential elevators
- City skyline and river views
- Island Kitchens in select units
- Close to major highway access
- Designer kitchens with granite countertops
- Black appliances and recessed lighting
- Rich hardwood flooring paired with lush carpet
- Eco-Friendly All-in-one laundry machines included
- Brand new windows in every apartment home
- Trash chutes on each floor with a recycling center
- FIOS and Comcast Cable pre-wired in every unit
- Chic guest suite available for visitors
- Private, on-site storage facilities
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Ceiling Fan Connections
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Residences at the John Marshall
The management staff is terrific - very friendly and very responsive.
There is a lobby attendant 24/7 who is there for emergencies and collects all packages. Security is great with card-access only to both the building and to elevators. There is a large gym facility that is open 24/7. Maintenance is fast and always easy to contact through email. Managers' office is located downstairs and they are always there to answer any questions.
Always happy to help and take care of any needs of the residents; provide a happy and safe environment for all residents; always thinking of ways to improve and offer more to their residents
Any issues get resolved quickly, it is close to great restaurants, and I can walk to work.
My only issue is the kitchen cabinets the apartment is small and has an open concept living dinning space high ceilings and is absolutely wonderful but when you look at the cabinets which someone said they got wet it looks horrible! really takes away from the the fact that you enter the building lobby with marble floors and all the splendor of the lobby then enter my apartment to see the awful cabinets dosen't add up! I hope they will do something about that. I really do love living at the JM !
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are located between East Main Street and Broad Street at the corner of 5th and Franklin Street.