- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- On-Site Restaurants
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops within Walkin...
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen and Living Areas
- Open Kitchens with Counters or Islands
- Oversized Windows with Mini-Blinds
- Ceramic Tile in Baths
- Baths with Separate Shower and Jacuzzi Tubs Ava...
- Raised Platform Bedrooms Available
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Stylish Pendant and Track Lighting
- Soaring 14-18 Foot Ceilings
- Dual Pane Windows for Sound and Weather Insulation
- Exposed Brick Walls, Wood Beams and Metal Ductwork
- Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in immediately and the rest of October is FREE! Waived application & amenity fees! * Limited time offer. Call for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Lucky Strike Lofts
This Shockoe Bottom icon was once the Lucky Strike cigarette factory, the most popular cigarette of the 1930s and recently made famous again on Mad Men. As part of the River Lofts, its been transformed into spectacular lofts where decorative Lucky Strike seals, original flooring and other historic details can be readily found and massive, gridded windows showcase perfect views of the James River. Residents benefit from a wide-array of amazing amenities, including two pools, two fitness centers, lounges, private courtyards, on-site parking and a professional on-site staff. By location, Lucky Strike offers immediate access to the Liberty Trail, scenic river views, and is minutes from downtown.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.