- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- .2 Miles from SunTrust Mortgage
- .7 Miles from Brown's Island
- .8 Miles from Belle Isle
- .8 Miles to Canoe Run Park
- 1.8 Miles to 17th Street Farmers Market
- 10 Miles from Genworth Financial
- 2 Miles from Altria
- 2 Miles from Downtown Richmond
- 2 Miles from Medical College of VA
- 2 Minute walk to UPS Freight
- 2.2 Miles from Monroe Park
- 2.3 Miles from VCU
- 24-hour clubroom / cyber cafe with Wi-Fi
- 4 Miles from Dogwood Dell Amphitheater
- 7 Miles from Chippenham Hispitals
- 9 Minutes from Powhite Park
- Community herb garden
- Designated recycling drop offs
- Designer Cabinets
- Energy efficient lighting
- ENERGY STAR(r) stainless steel appliances
- Fire pit with seating
- Gated / controlled access parking deck
- Granite Countertops
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Oversized sundeck with resort style lounge chairs
- Oversized windows for natural light
- Personal Accent Wall (choose from 6 colors)
- Poolside grilling stations
- Relaxing pool
- Rentable storage units
- Smoke Free Living
- Spacious Living Areas
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- $250 pet fee for one pet and $350 pet fee for two pets. Restricted breeds Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff. Contact office for full pet policy. Dogs Allowed
- $250 pet fee for one pet and $350 pet fee for two pets. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Call For LINK Specials!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Link Apartments Manchester
Link Apartments Manchester is about aesthetics + function in your future apartment home. Richmond, Virginia's first fully smoke-free apartment community,Link Apartments Manchester features the apartment features you are searching for including large walk-in closets, expansive windows, full-size washers and dryers, tile bathroom floors & free Wi-Fi. An abundant list of apartment features is paired with an equally impressive list of amenities including community pool with sundeck, grilling stations and 24/7 Fitness center with cardio, free weights and straight training machines.An ideal location puts you near the urban bustle of downtown Richmond, Virginia. Link Apartments Manchester is located just a bike ride away from large employers, only .2 Miles from SunTrust Mortgage and .1 Mile from UPS Freight and leisure, only .7 Miles from Browns Island, .8 Miles from Belle Isle and 1.8 Miles from 17th Street Farmers Market.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: $10.00 pet rent monthly per pet. Restrictions: $250 pet fee per pet;
Restricted breeds Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff. Contact office for full pet policy.
Cat Policy: $10.00 pet rent per pet
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Link Apartments Manchester
This apartment complex is very nice. It stays clean for the most part and the pool and workout room are very nice. I don't really have any issues with hearing my neighbors.
The complex has good security, timely maintenance, and helpful staff. Residents actually use the club room and it provides a sentiment of community.
I have had a wonderful experience at Link Apts in Manchester. It is well kept, in all areas, the staff are attentive to my needs as a resident and treat me as a customer. The building is always secure, and any maintenance concerns have been met.
I really enjoy living at Link Apartments, and have had very few problems.
I am a professional student at MCV campus, and I enjoy how quiet the apartment is, because it allows me time to do my work. Also, the leasing staff is WONDERFUL and they allow free printing, so I am able to print off all of my notes in the office. I haven't had any issues where I needed maintenance, and with this being my first apartment ever I am very pleased!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From VA-195/Downtown Expy toward I-195 N/Powhite Pkwy (Toll road) Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-60/Canal St and merge onto E Canal St Turn left onto S 9th St Take the U.S. 60 W/Semmes Avenue ramp Slight right onto US-60 W/Semmes Ave Take the 1st left onto W 10th St (signs for Semmes Ave)
Professionally managed by Grubb Properties.