- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Community
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Walking Distance to Jefferson Park, Shockoe Bottom
- Scenic View of Downtown and Historic Church Hill
- Free Direct TV
- Wireless Internet Included
- Ceramic Tile Kitchens and Baths
- Alarm System with Keypad included in Rent
- Central Air Conditioning
- Professional Landscaping
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Small pets welcome, no dangerous breeds
- Courtesy Patrol On Site
- On the GRTC Bus Line
- Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 40 lbs., Fees apply, Call office for details; $15 pet rent/1; $10 for second pet Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 40Restricted breeds. Call for more details. Weight Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
With a great rental reference and employment history, your credit verification is WAIVED!*
*See office for more details
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Jefferson Townhouses
Jefferson Townhouses offers the comfort of a gated community with the convenience of city living. Our 218 renovated townhomes feature interior amenities such as large closets, hardwood floors, washers and dryers, microwaves, dishwashers and garbage disposals. Our community is budget friendly and offers free satellite TV and internet service! Let Jefferson Townhouses make life easy with 24-hour maintenance and a professional on-site staff.
The community is conveniently located in the up and coming Church Hill area, just blocks from downtown Richmond and minutes away from shopping, award-winning hospitals, entertainment, unique restaurants and great schools. Jefferson Townhouses is on the bus line and is also walking distance from Jefferson Park, Shockoe Bottom, MCV and more!
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Jefferson Townhouses
Been living here in Jefferson Townhomes going on 8 years, the rental office has always been on time when fixing anything that needed to be in a timely manner
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Heading east on Broad Street, turn left onto 18th Street in front of McDonalds. At the first stoplight turn right onto Venable Street. We are at the end of the first block on the right hand side.