- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- On-Site Restaurants
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops within Walkin...
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchen and Living Areas
- Open Kitchens with Counter Seating
- Soaring 14-18 Foot Ceilings
- Dual Pane Windows for Sound and Weather Insulation
- Ceramic Tile in Baths
- Exposed Brick Walls, Wood Beams and Metal Ductwork
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Raised Platform Bedrooms Available
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Stylish Pendant and Track Lighting
- Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in immediately and the rest of October is FREE! Waived application & amenity fees! * Limited time offer. Call for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Consolidated Carolina Lofts
This stunning community is a classic example of what can be achieved when creative vision is allowed to integrate historic architecture with modern design. Here each loft has been painstakingly designed to take full advantage of the building's character and incorporate the living area into the original space. Huge windows were opened, sturdy columns exposed and painted brick walls refurbished. Massive doors were restored and left in place as visual reminders of the building's industrial past. * But preserving history isn't enough, so every loft features a host of modern conveniences including in-suite washer and dryer, open kitchen layouts with microwave, full stove, a large refrigerator, track lighting, and of course wiring for internet and communications service. * As part of the River Lofts development, residents not only enjoy a unique urban lifestyle but also have full use of all community amenities including 2 pools, a huge fitness center, private courtyards, on-site parking and much more.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.