- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- On-Site Restaurants
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops within Walkin...
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Stylish Pendant and Track Lighting
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Abundant Counter and Cabinet Space
- Hardwood Floors in Kitchens and Living Areas Av...
- Spacious Kitchens with Full Appliances
- Double Pane Windows for Weather and Sound Insul...
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs and cats are welcome. Maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Weight limit of 80lbs. Breed restrictions apply as do fees. Please contact the office for full details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
As part of the River Lofts at Tobacco Row, Cameron Kinney are a pair of historic buildings set back on the James River in Shockoe Bottom. Naturally, they both come with a ton of historic character, scenic river views, and access to the incredible Liberty Trail. Yet, as part of the River Lofts, residents enjoy an array of shared amenities, including two fitness center, two pools, a sand volleyball court, barbecue and picnic areas, a club room with billiards and several landscaped courtyards.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for Cameron Kinney
The rating reflects how important security & clean environment is to us. We really loved the well manicured property & 24/7 security.
The best thing about The Riverlofts is how active management and staff are in making sure the residents are well informed about construction, package pick-up, maintenance, inspections, parking, etc. I never have any surprises and therefore, I'm never inconvenienced.
I lived in the River Lofts for five years and couldn't have been happier. While I saw lots of friends go from apartment to apartment around the city, I was lucky enough to be in an affordable place that was both unique and well-maintained. The staff was always personal, friendly, and efficient. The River Lofts always felt like home to me and had we not purchased a new home, we would certainly be renewing our lease.
Love living here. Very dog friendly, can walk a block to parks, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. Nice and quiet along E Carey. Staff are very easy to work with.
So far I am happy with this place; however, the maintenance is taking longer than usual to respond the apartment issues.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.