- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Restaurants, Nightclubs and Shops Within Walkin...
- Barbecue and Picnic Patios
- Five Minute Walk to Downtown
- 24-Hour Courtesy Patrol
- Conference and Boardroom Facilities
- On-Site Parking
- One Block from Grocery and Drug Store
- Canal and River Walk Right in Front of Community
- On-Site Restaurants
- On-Site Dry Cleaning Delivery
- Full-Service Coffee Bar
- Soaring 14 18 Foot Ceilings
- Oversized Windows with Mini-Blinds
- Exposed Brick Walls, Wood Ceilings and Metal Du...
- Stylish Track Lighting
- Dual Pane Windows for Sound and Weather Insulation
- Open Kitchens with Counter Seating Areas
- Raised Platform Bedrooms Available
- Full Baths with Vanities and Tubs
- Maximum of 2 cats per apartments. A $250 non-refundable pet fee is due at more-in. A $25 per cat monthly pet fee is required. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in immediately and the rest of October is FREE! Waived application & amenity fees! * Limited time offer. Call for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
American Cigar Lofts
Set along the James River as part of the River Lofts at Tobacco Row, American Cigar is a wonderfully renovated loft building that has preserved much of its original character. Apartment homes boast huge windows, soaring ceiling heights, open kitchens and exposed brick and duct work. As part of the River Lofts, residents enjoy an unrivaled amenity package including two pools, two fitness centers, game rooms, private courtyards, on-site parking and a professional on-site staff. By location, American Cigar offers scenic river views, immediate access to the Liberty Trail, and is minutes from downtown.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
From I-95/I-64 downtown, exit 74B (Franklin Street). Go through the first light and turn left onto Main St. Turn RIGHT onto 23rd St. We're ahead at 23rd and East Cary.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.