- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Caring, professional management team
- Spanish Speaking Team
- ITIN Accepted (Tax ID#)
- Accepts credit card and electronic payments
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Washer and dryer included
- Monthly Resident Functions
- Large Pets Welcome
- Pet Friendly - With Two Fenced Pet Parks
- Near Public Transportation
- Bright interiors with ample windows
- High-speed internet ready
- Two Resort-Syle Swimming Pools with Sundeck
- Outdoor Grilling Stations
- 24 Hour Online Resident Portal
- WiFi Access At Business Center & Pool
- Stainless Steel Counter Tops
- Gas Range
- Windows over kitchen sinks and in bathrooms
- Weight restriction: 75$300 non-refundable pet fee for 1 pet and $400 for 2 ; $25 monthly pet rent & $15 month for additional pets; Cats-Large pets welcome Some restrictions apply. We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home, deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information. Dogs-Large pets welcome (up to 150 lbs). Some restrictions apply. We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home, deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- No Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move-In by 10/31/16 and receive $400 off 1st Month's Rent.
Immediate move in available - Renovated apartments
With approved credit and good rental history we will lower the deposit to $99
Application fee is $30
Admin. Fee is $50
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
11 North at White Oak
Here at 11 North, located in desirable Henrico County, it?s a new day.
A new day that begins without a crazy rush because, after all, you now live close to everything
? 11 minutes from downtown Richmond & VCU, 5 miles from Richmond
International Airport, and a 5 minute drive to The Shops at White Oak Village?s
shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. A new day that promises bright horizons
with the award-winning Henrico County school system. A
new day that can include an afternoon activity at Henrico Recreation Center, a
thrilling weekend race at the Richmond Raceway, a leisurely stroll at one of the
parks nearby, or just relaxing at home in your updated apartment, surrounded
by modern updates with features added by an invested management company
that cares. Indeed, if not for all the exciting and convenient options that beckon
in this thriving area of Richmond, you might be perfectly happy to stay home
and grill by the pool, romp with your dog in the pet park, or watch the game with
neighbors in the inviting Community Center.
The new professional management team, with a reputation for the highest quality
service that apartment living can offer, is committed to making 11 North one
of the most well managed, conveniently located residential options in Richmond.
They are just waiting for you to walk in the door and realize that the future you?ve
been hoping for is located right here. It?s full of possibility, and very much within
reach. Why not start your brighter tomorrow today? At 11 North.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Sunday||1:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
With approved credit we will lower the deposit to $99
Application fee is $30
Holding fee is now $50
Community Fee $10 per month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for 11 North at White Oak
The maintenance crew was extremely helpful with a few questions I had about how the heat and oven worked. The office crew is always friendly and again extremely helpful in every aspect. I couldn't ask for a better location and for the size vs. cost, I think it's a very good deal. Been here for a month and have no complaints. Comcast on the other hand has deep issues.
I like living here at 11 North. It is reasonably priced and I rarely have maintenance issues.
All request for services were satisfied.
New resident and so far after some minor issues, thing seem just fine
The office staff and maintenance department have always been courteous , kind and dependable. They have always been willing and eager to help and the timely manner that the maintenance crew complete my work orders is outstanding.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-64 exit Nine Mile Road East. Turn left on Laburnum at Fairfield Commons Mall. From I-295 exit Creighton Road West to left on Laburnum Avenue. Go approximately 1 1/2 miles.