Check Availability(804) 601-5117(877) 289-3916(804) 417-7410
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$400 off first month's rent, must move-in by 7/31/16 and sign a 12 month lease!
Immediate move in available - Renovated apartments
With approved credit and good rental history we will lower the deposit to $99
Application fee is $30
Admin. Fee is $50
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 100$250 non-refundable pet fee; Cats-Large pets welcome (up to 150 lbs). Some restrictions apply. We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home, deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information. Dogs-Large pets welcome (up to 150 lbs). Some restrictions apply. We welcome a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home, deposits and fees may apply, please contact us for additional information. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- No Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Caring, professional management team
- Spanish Speaking Team
- ITIN Accepted (Tax ID#)
- Accepts credit card and electronic payments
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Washer and dryer included
- Monthly Resident Functions
- Large Pets Welcome
- Pet Friendly - With Two Fenced Pet Parks
- Near Public Transportation
- Bright interiors with ample windows
- High-speed internet ready
- Two Resort-Syle Swimming Pools with Sundeck
- Outdoor Grilling Stations
- 24 Hour Online Resident Portal
- WiFi Access At Business Center & Pool
- Stainless Steel Counter Tops
- Gas Range
- Windows over kitchen sinks and in bathrooms
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for 11 North at White Oak
The maintenance crew was extremely helpful with a few questions I had about how the heat and oven worked. The office crew is always friendly and again extremely helpful in every aspect. I couldn't ask for a better location and for the size vs. cost, I think it's a very good deal. Been here for a month and have no complaints. Comcast on the other hand has deep issues.
I like living here at 11 North. It is reasonably priced and I rarely have maintenance issues.
All request for services were satisfied.
New resident and so far after some minor issues, thing seem just fine
The office staff and maintenance department have always been courteous , kind and dependable. They have always been willing and eager to help and the timely manner that the maintenance crew complete my work orders is outstanding.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-64 exit Nine Mile Road East. Turn left on Laburnum at Fairfield Commons Mall. From I-295 exit Creighton Road West to left on Laburnum Avenue. Go approximately 1 1/2 miles.