Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Directions from Rt. 288: Take the Hugeunot Trail/Robious Road exit. Turn east onto Robious Road. Travel approximately seven miles and The Belvedere is on the left. * Directions From I-95: Travel northeast to the Chippenham Parkway/VA-150 N toward US-60 W/US-360 W, exit 67B. Travel approximately eight and a half miles to the Midlothian Turnpike/US-60 W exit, toward Midlothian. Merge onto Midlothian Turnpike/US-60 W. Travel approximately five miles then take a right onto Robious Road. The Belvedere is three miles on the right. * Directions From Rt. 76: From Powhite Pkwy (76), exit Midlothian Turnpike West. Take a right onto Robious Road. The Belvedere is three miles on the right.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Dogs AllowedDeposit: 300$300 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet and $150 non-refundable pet fee for a second pet. $20 rent per pet.
- Cats AllowedDeposit: 300$300 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet and $150 non-refundable pet fee for a second pet. $20 rent per pet.
- Pets AcceptedWe welcome all breeds of dogs at least one year old, except the following breed or mixed breed: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Pit Bull Terriers*, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard and Wolf Dog Hybrids.* (including all Pit Bull breeds - American Pit Bull Terriers, American or Irish Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, American Bull Dogs, and Presa Canario.) We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time.
- Car care center with vacuum
- Picnic area with grills
- On-site recycling
- Located in the Greenfield Elementary School, Ro...
- Adjacent to Huguenot Park
- Social and networking events
- Pets welcome - dogs of all sizes
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes
- Nine-foot or vaulted ceiling
- Crown molding*
- Chef inspired kitchen
- Maple cabinetry
- Breakfast bar*
- Six-panel doors
- Utility room*
The Belvedere Apartments37.521900,-77.60770011900 Bellaverde Circle, North Chesterfield, Virginia 23235The Belvedere Apartments
The Belvedere is an upscale apartment community located in Richmond's historic and vibrant Midlothian area. This exceptional location offers an easy commute to all major Richmond-area employment centers. Residents choose The Belvedere because of the fine amenities such as the extraordinary clubhouse facilities, as well as the swimming pool with poolside WiFi, and exceptional landscaping. Belvedere's one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes feature chef-inspired kitchens, full-size washer and dryer, nine-foot ceilings, sunrooms, and more.
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.