- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Nearby plenty of dining, shopping and entertain...
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Accepts Online Credit Card Payments
- Nearby schools Greenfield Elementary School, Ro...
- Dog Park
- Pet Friendly (with limitations)
- Seconds from Midlothian Turnpike West (Route 60...
- Major Employer Discount
- Abundant Parking
- Professionally managed by Lincoln Property Company
- Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Floorplan Designs
- Walk-In Closets
- Short Term/Corporate Units
- Vertical/Mini Blinds
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Cats Allowed
- Breed Restrictions Apply. * Only 2 pets per apartment. * $30 monthly pet rent per pet. * $200 cat fee / $300 dog fee. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
* Huguenot Apartments, in Chesterfield, VA, is conveniently located within minutes to major highways and a variety of shopping, dining, entertainment and employment options, Huguenot is near Chesterfield Towne Center, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Stony Point Mall and more! * The spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment home floorplans include over-sized walk-in closets, eat-in kitchens with upgraded appliances, wall to wall carpeting and a private patio or balcony! * When you choose Huguenot Apartments, you will feel right at home with our courteous office and maintenance staff that is available to you 7 days a week! We also offer an on-site swimming pool, playground and clubhouse which is used for resident social activities. See what all the talk is about and come and join the Huguenot experience!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
19 Reviews for Huguenot Apartments
I have been with them for FOUR years and will soon be signing for my fifth year. I was only planning on staying a year but the staff is awesome! I really enjoy them (I live across the hall from them) and they are always pleasant , caring, go above and beyond in anything!
Great staff...wonderful neighbors...maintenance crew is spot on!!!
I looked at a great numer of apartments in the area, and I felt that the number one thing I liked about Huguenot apartments is the size of the apartment and the storage space. I also felt that the place was neat and clean and although not a luxury apartment, I felt the monthly price was both afforadable and competitive.
we have lived here for almost a year and we love it here! the community is very safe and very friendly. our one bedroom apartment has a ton of space for the price we pay. they are very pet friendly. the office staff always makes me feel welcome and maintenance is always punctual and gets the job done very fast and efficiently! i honestly could not be happier with living here. most of the residents i have spoke with have lived here for 10+ years. and we hope to be moving into a two bedroom soon!
I am totally satisfied with the response received from the Apt. Management and Maintenance staff to any and all problems that I have experienced since living here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Powhite Pkwy. take Midlothian Tnpk. West (route 60). Continue 2.7 miles to Huguenot Road (route 147). Turn right. We're .5 miles on the right.
We are dedicated to delivering exemplary service in a quality home environment. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice--a goal we attain through our residents and employees. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.