- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Located in Ghent, Norfolk's cultural center
- Open floor plans designed by award-winning arch...
- Pet-friendly community courtyards
- Outdoor grilling areas
- Social and networking events
- Live Video Tour! Call today to schedule a live ...
- Interior climate control corridors
- Seeking GBI Green Globes building certification
- Controlled Access Building
- Walkable location with central plaza for commun...
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- Studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes
- Nine or ten-foot ceiling with crown molding
- Built-in computer workstation*
- Maple cabinetry
- 42" kitchen cabinets
- Large kitchen islands*
- Garden tubs*
- 3 elevators
- 24 hour fitness center
- Car Wash station
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Parking included, $50 monthly for additional space
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
The Alexander at Ghent Apartment Homes
The Alexander at Ghent is an urban apartment community located within walking distance of the fine entertainment and culture of vibrant downtown Norfolk, Virginia. The community is one mile from MacArthur Center, anchored by Nordstrom, two miles from Old Dominion University, and eight miles from Naval Station Norfolk. Residents choose The Alexander at Ghent because the community offers reserved parking spaces in a privately owned parking garage and also for its features and amenities such as private courtyards, WiFi caf, poolside WiFi, maple cabinetry, kitchen island, and more. Alexander at Ghent is the premier apartment community in an ideal urban location offering all the conveniences of city living.
Flexible lease terms!
(Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Alexander at Ghent Apartment Homes
Nice environment - close to work - nice people
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-64: merge onto I-264 West via Exit 28A toward Norfolk. From I-264, take Exit 10, City Hall Avenue, and proceed straight onto East City Hall Avenue for .7 miles. Turn right on Granby Street. The Alexander at Ghent is 1.2 miles on the right.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.