- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Located in Ghent, Norfolk's cultural center
- Open floor plans designed by award-winning arch...
- Pet-friendly courtyards
- Outdoor grilling areas
- Private courtyards
- Landscaped resident courtyard
- Social and networking events
- Live Video Tour! Call today to schedule a live ...
- Interior climate control corridors
- Seeking GBI Green Globes building certification
- Limited access building
- Walkable location with central plaza for commun...
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- One, two, and three bedroom apartment homes
- Nine or ten-foot ceiling with crown molding
- Built-in computer workstation*
- Maple cabinetry
- 42" kitchen cabinets
- Large kitchen islands*
- Garden tubs*
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
The Alexander at Ghent Apartment Homes
The Alexander at Ghent is an urban apartment community located within walking distance of the fine entertainment and culture of vibrant downtown Norfolk, Virginia. The community is one mile from MacArthur Center, anchored by Nordstrom, two miles from Old Dominion University, and eight miles from Naval Station Norfolk. Residents choose The Alexander at Ghent because the community offers reserved parking spaces in a privately owned parking garage and also for its features and amenities such as private courtyards, WiFi caf, poolside WiFi, maple cabinetry, kitchen island, and more. Alexander at Ghent is the premier apartment community in an ideal urban location offering all the conveniences of city living.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for The Alexander at Ghent Apartment Homes
Nice environment - close to work - nice people
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-64: merge onto I-264 West via Exit 28A toward Norfolk. From I-264, take Exit 10, City Hall Avenue, and proceed straight onto East City Hall Avenue for .7 miles. Turn right on Granby Street. The Alexander at Ghent is 1.2 miles on the right.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.