- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Renters Insurance Required
- Military discount available
- Now welcoming small pets 30 lbs
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. garbage disposal
- Mini blinds included
- Laundry centers on site
- Central air conditioning
- Ample closet space
- 24-hour emergency service
- Adjacent to Sherwood Forest recreation center
- Ask about our other Norfolk communities,
- Abbey Arms and Cedarbird Pointe
- Weight restriction: 35$300 non-refundable pet fee; $20 monthly pet rent per pet; 2 pets per apt. welcome Pets Accepted
- pls no breeds with aggressive tendencies Breed Restriction
WE'RE MAKING CHANGES! Sherwood Forest offers spacious apartments in a quiet, wooded setting. We offer various floor plans to meet your needs, featuring extra-large rooms and plenty of closet space! We are convenient to military bases, schools and shopping centers. And because we are only 1/2 mile from I-64, Hampton Roads is at your fingertips.
6 and 12 month leasing terms available.
Take I-64 to Military Hwy. exit. Bear to the left; cross over Military Hwy. onto Robin Hood Road. Go through three (3) stoplights and turn left on Early Street. Our community is on the right side. We are across the street from Sherwood Forest Elementary School.
Professionally managed by BMR Investments, Inc.