Floor Plans & Pricing
- Sq Ft:936
- Rent:From $810 / mo
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take I-64 to Chesapeake Boulevard North. Cross over Little Creek Road and travel approximately 2 miles. Mariner's Watch is on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Breed RestrictionWeight restriction: 50Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable pet fee; $35 per month in pet rent 2 pets per apartment
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 50Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable pet fee; $35 per month in pet rent one pet per apartment
- Pay your rent on line at paylease
- Income restrictions apply
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Walk to the beach
- Bonus room
- Townhome style apartments
- Central heat/air conditioning
- 2 full baths
- Fitness Center
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large pets welcome (up to 50 lbs.)
- $35.00 application fee
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
2 Reviews for Mariner's Watch
Safe place to live with an awesome staff who are always on call to take care of your needs. I wouldn't want to live in any other community.
I love living @ Mariner's Watch Apts. my only complaint is there isn't any privacy. I can hear my neighbor's conversations very clear on each side of me and things that shouldn't be heard such as snoring or using the bathroom. We're a bit leary about what say and do in our Apt.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Mariner's Watch36.938800,-76.251600440 Mariners Way, Norfolk, Virginia 23503Mariner's Watch
Welcome home to Mariners Watch! Experience the true feeling of home in Norfolk's finest townhome community. You'll be only minutes from the beach, military bases, golf course, parks, schools and very close to I-64. Enjoy the convenience of on-site laundry (or a W/D in your home), fitness center, swimming pool and helpful staff! Welcome to our neighborhood.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
Professionally managed by Frye Properties.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.