- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Pay your rent on line at paylease
- Income restrictions apply
- Private fenced-in backyard
- Walk to the beach
- Bonus room
- Townhome style apartments
- Central heat/air conditioning
- 2 full baths
- Fitness Center
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Large pets welcome (up to 50 lbs.)
- $35.00 application fee
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable pet fee; $35 per month in pet rent 2 pets per apartment Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 500$500 non-refundable pet fee; $35 per month in pet rent one pet per apartment Weight Restriction
Welcome home to Mariners Watch! Experience the true feeling of home in Norfolk's finest townhome community. You'll be only minutes from the beach, military bases, golf course, parks, schools and very close to I-64. Enjoy the convenience of on-site laundry (or a W/D in your home), fitness center, swimming pool and helpful staff! Welcome to our neighborhood.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Mariner's Watch
Safe place to live with an awesome staff who are always on call to take care of your needs. I wouldn't want to live in any other community.
I love living @ Mariner's Watch Apts. my only complaint is there isn't any privacy. I can hear my neighbor's conversations very clear on each side of me and things that shouldn't be heard such as snoring or using the bathroom. We're a bit leary about what say and do in our Apt.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-64 to Chesapeake Boulevard North. Cross over Little Creek Road and travel approximately 2 miles. Mariner's Watch is on your left.
Professionally managed by Frye Properties.