- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful historic building
- Located on The Hague
- Uniqure & spacious floor plans
- Secured building with Intercom system
- Full-size washer & dryer in unit
- 10-foot ceilings *select units
- Access to pool, fitness center, and clubhouse
- Monthly Resident Events
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Large pets welcome
- We recycle!
- Close to Arts, Schools, and Hospital
- Central heat & air
- $250.00 one-time non-refundable pet fee $35.00 monthly pet rent Pets Accepted
- We allow up to 2 pets per home Dogs Allowed
- No weight limit Cats Allowed
- No aggressive breeds Breed Restriction
Live in the prestigious and historic Ghent area of Norfolk. Holland House, constructed in 1904, represents one of the first apartment buildings in the area.
Today, where vintage meets modern, Holland House continues to offer quality housing while continuing to preserve its historic background and prime location on The Hague River, lending for the ideal commute to nearby arts and culture, entertainment, dining, shopping, and more!
10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM - Office is located offsite
|Monday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM - Office is located offsite|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM - Office is located offsite|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM - Office is located offsite|
|Thursday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM - Office is located offsite|
|Friday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM - Office is located offsite|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM - Office is located offsite|
OFFICE IS LOCATED OFFSITE AT SISTER COMMUNITY, GHENT VILLAGE APARTMENTS (100 WESTOVER AVENUE, NORFOLK, VA 23507).
DIRECTIONS: Take I-264 to St. Pauls Blvd., turn right onto St. Pauls Blvd. and follow to Brambleton Avenue. Take a left onto Brambleton Avenue and continue until Granby Street, turn right onto Granby Street. Follow Granby Street, cross over E. Virginia Beach Blvd., and we are located at the next intersection of Granby Street & Westover Avenue. The office is located in front of the Westover gate, once entered the community.
To always offer the highest quality housing and services to the residents of our communities and to the owners of our homes while providing a fair return to our investors and adhering to the highest standards of integrity.