Check Availability(757) 847-9336(877) 853-0099(757) 383-7945
- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Cats Allowed
- 35lbs at full size. 2 Pets allowed but only one dog. Dogs Allowed
- Weight restriction: 35$300 Non-Refundable Fee plus $25 monthly pet rent per pet Weight Restriction
- No aggressive breeds Breed Restriction
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Utilities included
- Floor to Ceiling Windows with great views
- Renovations Coming Soon!
- Historic Ghent area
- Dramatic Views of Downtown Norfolk and Ghent
- Near hospitals, MacArthur Mall and Navel Bases
- Commercial Units available for Office Space
- We honor real estate agents.
- Indoor Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub
- Fitness Room
- Furnished Guest / Corporate suites available
- Cable Ready
- Spacious Closets
- Central location
- High-speed Internet available
- 6X9 Storage Units Avail. to Rent; $65 monthly
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Hague Towers
My husband and I love living here, 9 years strong and will continue to enjoy the beautiful view and people. The staff is always there to help and respectful. Thank you the Hague is the best!
The management and staff are friendly and willing to help and answer questions.
Overall, Hague Towers is a great place to live in a great location. The price is comparable to similar-sized units in the area, but has the added bonus of having all utilities included. Maintenance is always prompt with never any hassle from the main office. There are two detractors that steal the excellent rating. The laundry often has machines that are out of order and the central heat/air cannot be turned completely off, a big minus during the transition months (ex. hot air on in May)
Fantastic Staff! They make all the difference.
Safety: Exit Lights at the end hallways leading to stairwells are broken/burned out/battery does not work. Recently when the power went out we could not see exit light. More troubling was the fact there are no exit/lighting in stairwells.
HVAC: building is way behind... Since window mounted AC units are not an option, consider what europeans use... super effiecient Through Wall Air Conditioners.
Leaving post lease due to HVAC issue.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-264 West, follow signs to Scope. We're located three blocks west of Scope on Brambleton Ave.