- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- New Exterior Renovations In 2015
- Updated Energy Efficient Windows And Doors
- Water, sewer, and trash INCLUDED
- Full Size Washer/dryer INCLUDED in each home
- NO admin. fee when you apply!
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Spacious kitchen with bistro bar
- Additional outside storage on patio/deck
- Refreshing swimming pool with sundeck
- 24-hour fitness center with free weight room
- Picnic area with putting green
- Pets welcome! Please call for details
- Choose between Verizon Fios or Cox cable
- Sorry, Section 8 not accepted
- Only seconds from military bases!
- Car care center
- Wifi Room
- 24/7 Theatre Room
- Non-refundable $200 pet fee required per pet; $15/month pet rent/per pet Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1 bedroom Special: Typically $975 on special for $875
2 bedroom Special: Typically $1065 on special for $1005
3 bedroom Special: Typically $1225 on special for $1205
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Woods Of Jefferson
ONE VISIT TO THE WOODS OF JEFFERSON AND YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE HOME! Consider our location: nestled in the woods with easy access to I-64, Williamsburg, 8,300-acre Newport News City Park, shopping, dining and entertainment. All these can be found a short distance from your new home, affording you time to do the things that are important to you.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Woods Of Jefferson
My overall expierence has been awesome with the Woods OF Jefferson.
Tree rubbish on my Floor Patio (from Magnolia tree).
(Black) Spots in bathroom mirrors.
Poor quality repairs to cracks in walls.
Poor landscaping. (Yard looks barren and never looks fresh)
Floor creeks and squeaks
Crack under bottom of front door
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-64 to Ft. Eustis/Yorktown exit. Turn right on Jefferson Ave. Follow to Woodcreek Dr. Woods of Jefferson is on the left.