Floor plans & Pricing
From I-64, exit Oyster Point Road to Warwick Boulevard. Turn right on Warwick Blvd. to Colony Road. Turn right on Colony, then left on Garden State Drive. Office is on the right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Verizon FiOS
- Short Term Available
- Pets Acceptedpet rent is $25/month plus a one-time non refundable pet fee of $300.00; 2 pets accepted per home
- Breed RestrictionAvailable upon request
- Oversized 1, 2
- 13 acres of open green spaces.
- Located in desirable Oyster Point area.
- Minutes to shopping, restuarants
- Huge oversized 10 ft. deep pool and sunning deck.
- Close to 5 Military Installtions in Hampton area.
- Ask about our Berkshire Perks!
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Convenient on-line payment options.
- Caring, attentive management
- Preferred employer program
- Express Yourself Custom Paint Program
- Large, open play area
- Unassigned parking.
- Stackable Washer and Dryer available upon request
- All major appliances provided
TRANQUILITY AND CONVENIENCE... WOULDN'T IT BE PERFECT TO HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS? At Monarch Crossing you'll enjoy the beautiful setting away from the noise, the traffic and the frantic city life but still be close to everything you need to be near. Our spacious floorplans give the feeling of home without the responsibilities. Monarch Crossing... isn't it time for you to enjoy the lifestyle you deserve? Come see the new changes at Monarch Crossing!
|B.C. Charles Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Willis A. Jenkins Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Denbigh Baptist Christian School||K - 12||PRIVATE|
|Menchville High School||9 - 12||PUBLIC|
|Aviation Academy||VOCATIONAL TECHNICAL SCHOOL||PUBLIC|
|T. Ryland Sanford Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|L.F. Palmer Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
|Point Option Alternative School||10 - 12||PUBLIC|
|Warwick River Christian School||K - 8||PRIVATE|
|Kiln Creek Elementary School||K - 5||PUBLIC|
NOTE: Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area.To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:30 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms: Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Managed By: Berkshire Property Advisors, LLC
Fax: (757) 874-6237
At Berkshire Property Advisors, LLC we are committed to providing a quality living experience for our residents. If you are looking for a long term or short term apartment our level of service and wide variety of amenities makes Berkshire... AN EXPERIENCE WORTH TAKING!
Fill out the following form to inquire about available floor plans and units.