- Air Conditioning
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Private entrances w/ front door mail delivery
- Large, private patios w/ 6-ft. fencing surrounding
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Mini-blinds throughout for privacy
- Abundant closet space throughout
- Washer/Dryer Connections (In select units)
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- New Cabinets (In select units)
- Refreshing resort-style pool with sundeck
- Ample parking
- 24 hr. emergency maintenance team
- On HRT bus line
- We offer heroes discount
- Preferred employer discount available
- Under New Ownership
- $300 non refundable pet fee; $25 monthly pet rent Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- No Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Hilton Village Townhomes
Tucked away in a private hideaway, rental community Hilton Village Townhomes in Newport News, VA combines the charm of Old Williamsburg with the practical conveniences you expect in a fast-paced lifestyle.
Just minutes from Route 64, The Newport Shipyard, and city bus transportation, you'll enjoy easy access to the area's fine dining, entertainment & shopping centers. Hilton Village Townhomes is a pet friendly rental community that offers studio and one bedroom apartments along with one, two and three bedroom townhomes with spacious private patios and generous closet space.
Our professional management team and 24-hour maintainance staff work together to provide our residents with the service they deserve. Rustic charm and a secluded setting, combined with access to the services you want, make Hilton Village Townhomes a great place to call home!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Take I-64 to the Mercury Boulevard/James River Bridge Exit. Turn right on Jefferson Avenue, then turn left on Alberthaw (just before Main Street). Turn left on Bulkeley Place and our office is on the right.