- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Income Restricted
- Pet Friendly
- Smiling, friendly office staff
- Water, sewer and trash removal included in rent
- Swimming pool
- Excellent Chesterfield County Schools
- School Bus Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Fully equipped kitchens w/dishwasher
- Full size W/D hook-ups
- Washer/Dryer available
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Mini-blinds provided
- Spacious closets w/vanity
- Easy access to major highways
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Sprinkler system in each apartment
- Gas heat and hot water
- Deluxe playground and picnic area
- Maximum Income Qualifications Apply
- Housing Vouchers Welcome
- Weight restriction: 40$350 non-refundable pet fee & $25 per month per pet. Limit 2 pets per apartment home. Common household pets only. Call for details! Pets Accepted
MALLARD COVE INCORPORATES THE BEST FEATURES OF DESIRABLE, STYLISH AND AFFORDABLE APARTMENT LIVING. Located in the heart of Chesterfield County, you'll find easy access to Powhite Parkway, Rt. 288 and I-95. Shopping, entertainment and fine dining are just around the corner. Offering spacious Two, Three and Four bedroom apartment homes within excellent Chesterfield County School districts. Come by to reserve yours today ... we're conveniently open 7 days a week.
Income Restricted Please call for details.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
11:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM - Touring ends at 2:30PM
|Sunday||11:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM - Touring ends at 2:30PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Touring ends at 4:30PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Touring ends at 4:30PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Touring ends at 4:30PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Touring ends at 4:30PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - Touring ends at 4:30PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 3:00 PM - Touring ends at 2:30PM|
Photo ID required for Touring
Touring ends 30 mins before Closing
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Mallard Cove
They Fix Any Issues Properly. They Care About Us. I Have Excellent Service All The Time. Even If There Are Difficult Issues, They Respond With Professionalism. I Recommend These Apartments To Anyone Who Is Just Getting Started.
I have had an excellent experience with Mallard Cove. From day one the leasing manager has quickly answered any and all questions and my move in experience was a breeze. I have yet to have any complaints. I plan on staying until I buy a house!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Powhite Parkway South, exit Courthouse Rd. and turn left. Turn right on Hull Street, then left on Price Club Blvd. Follow the road to Mallard Cove!