- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- PETS WELCOME!!
- DOGS - NO BREED RESTRICTIONS / NO WEIGHT LIMIT
- Utilities included - water, trash and sewage
- Easy Access to I-64, I-95, I-295, Downtown RVA
- 24-hour Laundry Facilities
- Step-saver kitchen with dishwasher
- Two Sparkling Swimming Pool with Lounge Chairs
- Energy-efficient heat pumps
- Fully Carpeted
- Abundant Closet Space
- Great Location!!
- Henrico County Schools
- Close to Richmond International Airport
- On Bus Line - GRTC
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Breakfast Bar
- Friendly & Professional Staff & Maintenance Team
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Need a home office? Dens are available!!!
- Only 5 Minutes from New White Oak Village
- Convenient to Shopping, Dining, and more
- Weight restriction: 40MAX - 2 pets, NO BREED RESTRICTIONS $20-pet rent per month for dogs, $200 non-refundable fee per pet for dogs Pets Accepted
- $150 non-refundable pet fee for cats; $15 monthly pet rent for cats Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
We Support our Troops and Law Enforcement!!! **10% off for Military and Law Enforcement**
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
ENJOY COUNTRY LIVING IN EASTERN HENRICO COUNTY! Welcome to Cedarwood Manor Apartments, where comfort and convenience meet. Our goal is to provide you with a lifestyle that meets your comfort and needs. Huge floor plans, energy-efficient heat pumps, fully-equipped, step-saver, kitchens and abundant closet space are just a few of the amenities that make Cedarwood Manor the perfect place to call home. Cedarwood is located just minutes from Downtown Richmond, offers easy interstate access to I-64, I-95, and I-295 which provides an easy commute to the area?s major employers. When you want to find a great, new place to live, when you?re here, you're home! Come home to Cedarwood Manor, where comfort and convenience meet!
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||BY APPT ONLY|
SATURDAY BY APPT. ONLY. We Support our Troops and Law Enforcement!!! **10% off for Military and Law Enforcement**
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Cedarwood Manor
ere is a quick,caring response concerning maintenance. The apartments do NOT have roaches.
Questions are answered in a timely manner,maint. request are completed on time. I feel secure when I'm in my home and outside my home. The laundry room is clean and safe when I go over there to use it. Notices are sent to me when changes are about to be made that will affect me or my surroundings.
Cedarwood has excellent Management! The grounds are always well kept and your requests are always answered promptly. I think the pet park was a really nice addition for the families with pets. I really appreciate the cookouts and fun day management has for the community the kids really enjoy it and it shows that they really care about the Cedarwood community.
I love the community and the wonderful staff that we at Cedarwood Manor cause I have lived there since 1999.
I have been a resident for many years at Cedarwood Manor. I have enjoyed living in the complex. The only thing I do not like about the apartment is that it does not have washer/dryer in the apartment. I also have had a problem with parking in front of my building at times. Parking in front of the building should be for tenants and the guests should keep that in mind.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-64, take the Highland Springs exit (#197B). Go straight and at the 1st light, take a right on Nine Mile Rd. Cedarwood Manor is just ahead on the left.
Professionally managed by Belvidere