Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Take 64 West to Mercury Blvd. North. Turn left onto Fox Hill, then turn left on Willow Oaks. Turn left on Little Back River Road and left into the entrance.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 100300 non-refundable pet fee. Two pet limit.
- Plush carpeting
- Ice maker/dishwasher
- Well-landscaped grounds
- Each townhouse has its own carport/storage room
- Modern kitchens
- Washer/dryer connections
- Swimming pool
- Two patios
- Children's play areas
- Balcony for 2 Bedroom apartments
- $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet
Willow Oaks Townhomes
Willow Oaks is perfectly located. You can live in a quiet residential neighborhood and be near Gosnold's Hope Park, yet still be only minutes from Langley Air Force Base and Ft. Monroe. Easy access to I-64, too. A serpentine brick wall shelters our lovely community form the outside city-you'll be in your own world!
Check Availability or call: (757) 337-5080 (888) 706-6804 (757) 637-6714
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
Professionally managed by Harrison & Lear, Inc.
Check Availability or call:(757) 337-5080 (888) 706-6804 (757) 637-6714