- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!
- Offering leases as short as 90 days!
- Security deposit = 1 month rent
- Controlled access to each building
- Sorry, pets NOT accepted
- Walking distance to King St. gate at Langley AFB
- Minutes to Peninsula Town Center
- Military RPP welcome!!
- NASA Students Welcome
- OFFERING FULLY FURNISHED 1 BR APTS!
- FURNISHED APTS-kitchens-all white appliances
- except your dishes, pots/pans, and your clothes!
- FURNISHED APTS-bedroom-queen bed and dresser
- Nightstand and double closet
- FURNISHED APTS-liverm-couch, chair with ottoman
- Flat Screen TV
- ALL APTS-spacious closets
- UNFURNISHED 1 and 2 BR APTS!!
- Select units with washer/dryer
- UNFURNISHED/REMODELED APTS-stainless steel app.
- UNFURNISHED 2 BR APTS-dishwasher
- No Pets
Welcome home to Stay-Over Apartments! We would like to be the first to welcome you to your new home. Our welcome center is located less than 1/2 mile from the N. King Street entrance to Langley AFB. We are excited to show you one of our newly remodeled 1 bedroom FURNISHED apartments. We also have other 1- and 2-bedroom unfurnished/unremodeled apartments available. We understand the need for flexibility, so we offer 6-month and 1-year leases. Please call or visit TODAY! We are excited to make Stay-Over Apartments your next apartment home!
3 month or longer leasing terms available on Furnished Units
12 month leasing terms available for Unfurnished Units
From I-64W, take exit 267 (Woodland Rd./Hampton Univ.). Turn right on N. Settlers Landing Rd. & left on Woodland Rd. Turn left on Mercury Blvd. Take the ramp to the right & follow signs to N. King St. Turn right on King St. Proceed approximately 1 mile; our community is on the right. From I-64E, take exit 265C toward Armistead Ave/Langley AFB. Turn right on Rip Rap Rd. & left on N. King St. Proceed approximately 1 mile; our community is on the right.