Check Availability(757) 315-8660(888) 486-2035(757) 847-9477
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and dogs are welcome. Maximum two pets per apartment. No weight limit. Monthly fees: $25 per pet. Non-refundable Fee: $300 (first pet only). Breed restrictions and other limitations apply. Pets Accepted
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
- New or Renovated Interior in Select Apartments
- In-home Washer and Dryer
- Newly Renovated Kitchens Baths
- Ceramic Tile Baths
- Separate Den or Office in Select Apartments
- Eat-in Kitchen in Select Apartments
- Car Care Area
- Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Separate Dining Room
- Military Clause Honored
- On-site Parking
- Dog Park
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Heather Lake
Heather Lakes are very dependable and i like living here.
I really like the townhouse.
heather lake is a very nice quiet community even after staff has went home for the day. I can see security ride through maybe twice a week. it is very clean and the maintenance is excellent.
The service team are very responsive and respectful.
Great place to live with huge apartments and plenty of closet space. Two full baths and washer and dryer included in rent.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-64 take Mercury Boulevard north exit (toward Coliseum Mall). Turn left on Armistead Avenue. Go to the second light and turn right on Tide Mill Lane. Proceed approximately 1 mile and Heather Lake is on your left.