- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Under New Management
- Major renovations underway
- All townhome community
- Screened in porches on select apartments
- Full-size washer/dryer connections
- Fully-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Washer and dryer available
- Lots of storage
- Covered carport
- Double vanity bathroom
- Huge laundry room
- Open floor plan
- Close to military bases and shopping
- Minutes from Hampton University
- Pet friendly (Breed and weight restrictions)
- New Black Appliances *in select units*
- New Espresso Cabinets *in select units*
- Dishwasher *in select units*
- New Flooring *in select units*
- New Counter Tops *in select units*
- Laundry Room for Full Size W/D *in select units*
- New Ownership
- Newly Renovated
- Weight restriction: 100300 non- refundable pet fee per pet. Two pet limit. $25 additional pet rent for one pet, or $35 for two pets. Pets Accepted
- No aggressive breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Start 2017 with more money in your pocket at Avalon Townhomes! Reduced deposits: from $0-$300!
Look and Lease: Application Fee credited back at move in IF you apply on first visit!
Move in by 1/30/17, get March 2017 rent free AND the Admin Fee will be applied to your first month's rent!!!
Resident Referrals are doubled to $500 if the referral moves in January 2017!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Avalon Townhomes
12:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM
|Sunday||12:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
Under New Management
From I-64 West, take the US-60/VA-143 exit (exit 267), toward Woodland Rd./Hampton University. Turn right onto VA-143-N. (Settlers Landing Rd.) Stay straight to go onto Woodland Rd. Turn right onto Andrews Blvd and left onto Newtown Rd.
Responsibly Managed By Artcraft Management, Inc.