Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take I-64 to Mercury Blvd. exit north. Follow Mercury Blvd. one mile to Armistead Ave.; turn left. We are on your left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 25$300 non-refundable pet fee; 1 pet per apt.
- Preferred Employer Discount Available
- Liability insurance required for residency
- Now welcoming small pets!!
- Central A/C
- Swimming pool with sundeck
- Large oversized closets
- Private entrances
- Professional friendly management team
- Private patios
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Convenient to I-64, I-664 and Towncenter Shopping
- Assigned parking
- Wall to wall carpet
- Close to Langley, NASA, Northrop Grumann, and more
- Ask about our other Hampton communities
- Sorry, Section 8 not accepted
Armistead Townhomes37.045700,-76.3772002013 North Armistead Avenue, Hampton, Virginia 23666Armistead Townhomes
It's time you visited the "NEW" Armistead. Imagine townhouse living at an affordable price. Armistead Townhomes offer you superior floorplans of one, two, and three bedrooms. Located on Armistead Avenue and Mercury Boulevard. We are sure to be perfect for you!! Don't forget to ask about our other Hampton communities, too, including LaSalle Gardens, John Abbitt Apartments, and Executive Suites.
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||by appt only|
From the waterfront living along the Peninsula to the family environment of Gloucester to the rich history or Williamsburg, southeastern Virginia offers a unique diversity of lifestyle and limitless opportunities. Abbitt Realty has five offices, New Homes and Armed Forces Transfer Teams throughout the area: They service the cities and communities of Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg, Poquoson, York County, Gloucester, Smithfield, Isle of Wright County, Matthews and New Kent County. Military installations include Fort Eustis, Fort Monroe, Langley Air Force Base, the Naval Weapons Station and Coast Guard Training Center. Ask any Abbitt agent and they'd be able to tell you the rich history and lifestyle amenities any of these unique communities has to offer.