Check Availability(804) 708-7601(888) 357-4556(804) 708-7605
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Amazing renovations have taken place!! Call today to check out our upgraded apartment homes and new resident center!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- NO WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS Pets Accepted
- NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- $300-$500 non-refundable pet fee based on weight; 3 pet maximum (only 2 dogs) Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Swimming pool, playground and kid's playroom
- Detached garages
- Premier luxury apartment homes
- Sunrooms, dens, fireplaces and garden tubs
- New granite countertops*
- All brand new black Kenmore appliances*
- NEW: REC ROOM WITH POOL TABLE
- NEW: 24HR MEDIA/SKYPE CENTER W/COFFEE BAR
- Brand new cabintery*
- Wood plank floors in kitchens
- Beautifully landscaped
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Clubhouse w/large fitness, bus.
- Computer nook with high-speed Internet access
- Spacious kitchens with built-in microwave
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Elem/high schools within walking distance
- 24-hour conference room
- Pond views and wooded views
- *In renovated homes only
Ratings & Reviews
70 Reviews for The Gardens At Twin Hickory
I Have Lived At The Gardens At Twin Hickory For Over 7 Years. The Office Staff, And Maintenance Staff Are On Top Of All Aspects Conerning Making The Gardens The Best Place To Live In Glen Allen, Va. Area. If There Are Issues Of Concern They Are Delt With Asap.
Extremely courteous staff, exceptionally well-managed grounds, and quick service fixes whenever needed. Personally I'd love to see more free weights in the gym such as barbells and heavier dumbbells but otherwise a great place to live!
It all begins during the first meeting/point of contact with leasing office, and our first visit was truly welcoming and warm. Informative, polite. Lauren was exceptional on all the information the community had to offer. The upkeep of the entire community is so important to me. I cannot say enough about how pristine The Gardens is kept. How graceful they are in doing so. The team here are very much a TEAM . It begins with the manager, she cares! Relaxing view from our unit.
Management is excellent. Apartments are high quality. Great sense of community. Maintenance is quick to respond and does great work repairing things. Premises are kept very neat and clean. Beautiful setting And grounds. It is quiet and people are friendly. It has a feel like home in the way management runs things and takes care of things. An outstanding place to live.
Preventative maintenance is good for keeping the apartments and grounds in top shape. I have had absolutely no issues at this property. It is a beautiful and safe place to live.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take I-64 West to I-295 North. Take the Nuckols Road North exit. Travel approximately one mile and turn left at light onto Twin Hickory Road. Continue approximately one mile to a left on Twin Hickory Lake Drive. We're on the left!