- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Independent Living
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- Apartment living for seniors 55 years old & better
- Controlled access community
- 24-hour fitness center
- Salon services at our community salon
- Seasonal resort-style pool w/ poolside grill
- Nature trails
- Car care center
- Activity rooms & lending libraries
- All homes include 9 ft. ceilings
- Open kitchens include built-in microwaves
- Plush carpeting throughout
- Maple cabinetry in kitchens & baths
- Closet space galore
- Full-size washer/dryer INCLUDED in every home
- Relaxing patios & balconies - select homes
- Optional additional storage
- Reliable, 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Exciting community events & activities
- Close to medical/dental offices, shopping, dining
- Deposit: 150Initial $150 Pet Fee and $25/month per pet. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- please no breeds with aggressive tendencies Breed Restriction
- Weight restriction: 45 Weight Restriction
Alexander Heights 55+ Senior Living
Why Visit at a Resort When You Can Live There!?!?
Alexander Heights is a luxury senior apartment community in Fredericksburg, VA offering 1 and 2-bedroom apartment homes, and unparalleled amenities to seniors 55 years old and better!
From our seasonal swimming pool to our fitness center, game rooms, social activities, gardening area, bark park and more?.you?ll never live a dull moment!
No more lawn mowing. No more home upkeep. No more weekends spent cleaning. It?s time to be pampered, relaxed and indulged. At Alexander Heights Luxury Senior Apartments, it?s all about YOU!
Simplify your life. Live luxuriously. Live at Alexander Heights Luxury Senior Apartments.
variable lease terms
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Alexander Heights 55+ Senior Living
staff is excellent - espexially manager Suste
beautiful well kept place
like a top quality hotel amenities with your own rooms to go to
The facility is attractive and well maintained. The staff is supportive and friendly. Requests for maintenance are answered promptly. The rents are competitive with the area.
At time I moved in 2010 all the items below were excellent. I was in the process of building an apt. on sons property. I moved out as apt was finished in 2013. When I left, value, maintenance, had changed and parking became a nightmare.
Snow remove from the side walks and parking lot could be a lot better. Over all this is a nice safe place to live.
You hit a homerun with the hiring of your managment team for Alexander Heights.
However, the facilty needs a great deal of work as it relates to parking and ease of movement for the elderly. Some parking slots are located on a sloping hill which creats a hazard, specifcally during the winter. And you need to offer more apartments that have bathrooms with the elderly in mind!!!!!!!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take Exit 130B to merge onto Plank Rd. toward Culpeper. Turn left onto Salem Church Rd. Alexander Heights is ahead on the right. Welcome home!
Professionally managed by BECO Asset Management.