Check Availability(703) 592-3836(877) 417-7456(703) 592-3861
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- High Ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Double Vanity and Tile Flooring In Bathrooms
- Fitness Center with Free Weights
- Sun Deck
- Package Acceptance Service
- Convenient Payment Options
- Chic and stylish homes
- Spacious floor plans to fit your lifestyle
- Easy access to Washington, D.C. and major highways
- Minutes from a unique blend of historic places
- Shopping, music and restaurants nearby
- Hardwood floors
- Apartments with rooftop terraces available
- Over-sized walk in closets
- Quaint specialty shops and retail in building
- Business center with WiFi
- Valet dry cleaning service available
- Guest suite available
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Pearson Square
Clean, well maintained property with spacious apartments and wonderful staff. Very family and pet friendly and within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and entertainment
Very quiet building to live in. Owners and management try to stay ahead of the game by providing great things to go plus adding new amenities.
Great staff, superior value
I have been very pleasantly surprised while I've been living at Pearson Square for the past three years. The community is very welcoming, clean, and vibrant. I've never had an issue with noise, the building has always been clean, and the management has always dealt with any maintenance requests I have within a day. I'm located on the courtyard side with a pretty great private patio that always has my friends jealous when they come over for a cookout. The apartment is situated in a really great part of Falls Church (extremely walkable and great if you like running). My commute into DC is also a very easy one as I can get to the Orange/Silver lines in 10 minutes.
Excellent maintain team. A good place with lots of good restaurant. Very Nice staffs. Affordable price.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-66, take exit #69 and take Rte. 7 East. Turn right onto S. Maple Ave. Pearson Square is 1/2 mile down on the right.