- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious courtyard or mid-rise apartments
- Stunning white-on-white kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sliding glass doors that open to balcony/terrace
- Formal dining room or eat-in kitchen
- Mini-blinds on all windows
- Free laundry facilities in midrise building
- Cozy seating by the fireplace, bar in clubhouse
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Huge windows in living and dining areas
- Dens available in select units
- Game room with a billiards table
- Midrise controlled access
- Swimming pool and Patio Grilling Area
- Winding walkways lined with tall trees, lush lawns
- 24-Hour maintenance
- Ample free parking
- Close to grocery stores and local eateries
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
PeachTree of McLean
Welcome to PeachTree of McLean, a friendly community of newly renovated apartments between Tysons Corner and Washington, DC. Chill out in the stylish interiors of your spacious new home. Explore the beautifully landscaped community and numerous common spaces. And discover the area's shops and restaurants. It's the perfect blend of relaxing and exhilarating. Life does't get much sweeter than this.
Variable, 6-Month, 8-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for PeachTree of McLean
The Staff is extremely friendly, the apartments are HUGE in size, updated and modern, the grounds are impeccably landscaped and maintained. The private access to the mid-rise adds a sense of privacy and security that I had not yet found or experienced at any other Apartment Complex I viewed.
Location: Very convient Grounds: Very well maintained Public Inside areas: Very clean and well maintained Sales representatives: very courteous Maintenance staff: competent, timely and politie
Must say that the Staff is extremely Professional, helpful and proactive . They respond promptly to all questions, Concerns and Maintenance issue .
Peachtree needs to have free online rent payment, submit work orders online...basically a more comprehensive resident portal.
The location is fantastic and the surroundings are beautiful
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-495 (Beltway) to Falls Church/Route 7 East (exit 10A). Continue east on Route Seven 1/2 mile to Peachtree of McLean on the left.
Professionally managed by The Donaldson Group.