- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Laundry Facility
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Multi-level 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses
- Hardwood Floors on first level
- Oak cabinets in kitchen
- Electric ranges and ovens
- Private fenced patios
- Bathrooms in master bedroom
- Attic Storage
- Fios wired throughout community
- Laundry facilities
- Supervised activities for children
- Tot lots and open areas for activities
- Metrobus stop
- Walking of distance -Graham Road Elementary
- Walking distance- Falls Church High School
- Walking distance- Providence Recreation Center
- Walking distance - Loehmann?s Plaza
- Walking distance-Convenience stores
- Pet Policy: 2 pets maximum, $500 pet deposit, $300 non-refundable pet fee. Weight Limit: 85lbs. (dog breed restrictions apply). Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Kingsley Commons Townhouses
Two level townhouse living. Additional amenities include computer learning center and resource center within community. Patio area & attic storage standard. We are within 1/4 mile of Beltway, within minutes of Fairfax, Tysons Corner, Arlington and D.C. Metro bus stops in front of community. Newly renovated Shopping Center, grocery store, restaurants, fitness center & public library within walking distance. Beautiful landscaping with several play areas.
Lease Terms: 12 months. Application Fee: $60 per person, Holding Fee, ($500 non refundable after 72 hours of application). Security Deposit (depends on credit, and rental history) 6 month lease option w/premium.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Kingsley Commons Townhouses
The bad part is your required to pay for a visitor pass. People like to visit for a day or so or even a week. That's five dollars a day for visitor parking, and there's a limit to how many visitor spots there is.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.