- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Meticulous, mature landscaping
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- Professional on-site staff
- Private lake with soothing fountains
- Free Wi-fi available in resident lounge area
- Planned social events
- Sparkling pool with sundeck
- Gas grill and picnic area
- Frost-free refrigerators with ice makers
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Washer/dryer in every home
- Walk-in closets
- Plush carpeting in neutral tones
- Ceiling fans
- Private balcony/patio with outside storage
- Bus line at the entrance of the community
- CORT Furniture Rental
- 24-hour emergency maintenance and lock-out service
- Beautiful Walkways
- Outdoor BBQ with Seating
- New Dog Washing Station
- Renovated Car Wash Area
- Valet Trash
- Tennis Courts being renovated soon!
- Weight restriction: 80One time, non refundable pet fee (for all pets in household) of $500. Pet Rent is $35.00 per month per pet Pets Accepted
- Please call for more details Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in to one of our newly remodeled apartment homes by January 31st and receive upto $750.00 in savings on select apartment homes. Call today for details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Wheelhouse of Fair Oaks
Where style and comfort collide! Reinvent the way you live... Make it your everyday lifestyle. Walk to Fair Oaks Mall! Enjoy the charming, friendly atmosphere of Wheelhouse of Fair Oaks apartments. Within minutes of Fair Oaks, I66 and Route 50! Swimming in the pool, cooking out at the BBQ area and working out in our brand new state-of-the-art gym are all part of the Wheelhouse lifestyle. Make Wheelhouse of Fair Oaks your new home. We offer flexible lease term options!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: 80 Pound Weight Limit for dogs. No aggressive breads. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. There is a $35.00 pet rent per pet per month and a $500 pet fee total for 2 pets.
Ratings & Reviews
30 Reviews for Wheelhouse of Fair Oaks
I can't praise the staff at Avalon Fair Oaks enough. They are a professional, courteous team, and they go out of their way to ensure that tenants feel at home in their apartments--at least /this/ tenant. Thank you.
great proactive communicative staff, responsive, good maintenance.
So far this has been an excellent place to live in.
The parking passes are a knee jerk reaction. I have never had a parking problem and now that I only get one guest pass, I feel as if I have a curfew for friends and family. Its embarrassing to tell people they have to leave by 11pm.
The staff is excellent and the community is well maintained.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-495: Take 66 West to Route 50 West, Exit 57B Exit West Ox Road, 608 South Wheelhouse Apartments of Fair Oaks is on your left on the corner of West Ox Road and Monument Drive