- Air Conditioning
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Controlled access elevators and buildings
- Close to Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Near Regional Fair Oaks Mall
- Convenient to I-66 and County Parkway
- Resident social events
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Online maintenance requests
- Professional, friendly management team
- Front door trash service
- Grilling stations
- Convenient ground floor retail
- Swimming pool with Wi-Fi and sun deck
- Lounge with billiards, HDTV and Wi-Fi
- Fitness center with childrens playroom
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Online rent payments
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Near Fairfax Corner Shopping Center
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to 3 pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Monument Place
Camden Monument Place offers the ideal lifestyle complete with personalized service and sought-after amenities in Fairfax, VA. Our studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes were designed with upgrades featuring crown molding, French doors, and fireplaces. Convenient living awaits with washer and dryer, expanded cable and garage parking. Invite friends over to relax poolside or play a game in our billiards lounge. Break a sweat in the fitness center, while the kids work out their energy in our children's play z1. Our apartments position you steps from adjacent shopping and just minutes from Regional Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Lakes Shopping Center and Fairfax Corner, as well as entertainment venues like Patriot Center at George Mason University. Camden Monument Place delivers the convenience of access to I-66 and Fairfax County Parkway. Life gets a little easier at Camden Monument Place. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
From I-66: exit 57B (Route 50 West). Exit West Ox Road (south exit). Turn left on Monument Drive. Camden Monument Place is on the left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.