- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Cable and Internet Included in Rent
- Resident business center & gift wrapping
- Guest suite available
- Resident rec room avail for daily use-fee applies
- Climate controlled storage onsite
- Coffee, tea and complimentary snack bar
- 24-hour cardio and weight fitness center
- Billiard Table
- Exclusive offer Country Club @ Highlands
- Beach style pool with grilling stations
- Complimentary gift wrapping station
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 100Pets are limited by breed. There is a limit of two pets per apartment. A pet fee of a minimum of $350 for the first pet and a pet fee of a minimum of $150 for the second pet is due upon move in or when getting pet. There is a $10 monthly pet rent. White Oak is a pet friendly community that welcome two pets per apartment home. Maximum weight limit is no more than 100 lbs. There is a $350 pet fee. Monthly pet rent is $10 per pet. Aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please call our community for ... Pets Accepted
White Oak Luxury Apartments
Nestled in the heart of Chester lies this unique apartment community. Just minutes away from restaurants and schools, there is something for everyone. White Oak Apartments are located off Route 10 right by I-95, and just minutes from I-288 and I-295; making for a convenient drive to Richmond and the Tri-city area's shopping, restaurants and businesses. White Oak is minutes from Dutch Gap boat landing, Henricus park, Target, Kohls, Martins, Kroger and much more! It's simply the best choice of apartments for rent in Chester, VA.
Monthly, Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
68 Reviews for White Oak Luxury Apartments
The staff at White Oak are the best. I've starting my third year living there. The only problem I have is other residence not being considerate. If you're going to exercise especially on machinery you should use the gym. I work long hours, get up at 3 am and when I get home in the evenings I want to relax and enjoy my home. Maybe going forward tenants need to be told up front they're not allowed to do this. Other than that I love my place. Car Wash section would be nice!!
Staff is attentive, friendly and.prompt. since the management company change some issues have arised; trash dumpsters are always overflowing, parking policy for guests does not seem to be in effect anymore. At any given time my lot is jammed with cars and trucks that do not have permission. For the rent paid I had hoped for much better.
Most of The office staff is great. The one leasing consultant is rude to potential and current residents. The others always have a smile!
parking is an issue and should be monitored more often for people parking without passes or add more parking spaces for tenants.
Would like to have given a score of excellent, but the dish network is awful. Other than that flaw these apartments are great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From the East: Take 64 West to I-295 South, Turn on VA-10 W (exit 15B) to Chester - go 3.5 mi, Turn right at Old Stage Rd - Entrance on your left .3 mi From the West: Take 64 East to I-95 South, Turn on VA-10 E (exit 61A) to Hopewell - go 0.5 mi, Turn left at the light on Old Stage Rd - Entrance on your left .3 mi From the South: Take I-95 North and Turn on VA-10E (exsit 61A) to Hopewell - go .2 mi, Turn left at lgiht on Old Stage Rd - entrance on left .3 mi. -OR- Take I 95 North and Turn on VA-10 W (Exit