- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully renovated 1, 2, 3 bedrooms
- Bonus dens in select units
- High-speed Internet
- Portable washer/dryer sets available for rent!
- Direct walking path to Alderman and...
- ...Central Grounds
- University Transit Bus Service
- 2 Sparkling Pools!
- Lush Landscaping!
- 4 Newly Equipped Clothing Care Centers
- Water, sewer, and trash removal included
- Cable and high speed serviced by Comcast
- Within walking distance of U-hall...
- ...Scott Stadium and Central Grounds
- Easy access to shopping, banking...
- ...dining and entertainment!
- Fully equipped kitchens!
- Pet Friendly
- Energy efficient central heating
- Patios and balconies
- 24 Hour professional maintenance
- Rugby $473 per person = 3 people
- Rugby $355 per person = 4 people
- Rugby Deluxe $524 per person = 3 people
- Rugby Deluxe $393 per person = 4 people
- Rugby Presidential $473 per person = 3 people
- Rugby Presidential $355 per person = 4 people
- Jefferson $368 per person = 4 people
- Jefferson $294 per person = 5 people
- Jefferson Deluxe $380 per person = 4 people
- Jefferson Deluxe $304 per person = 5 people
- Jefferson Presidential $393 per person = 4 people
- Jefferson Presidential $314 per person = 5 people
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Call for Policy
- Breed Restriction
- $300 nonrefundable pet fee and $35 pet rent, per pet Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
University Heights Apartments
At University Heights, we've thought of everything, so you don't have to worry about anything. From providing facilities for living well to services that make your life easy, UHeights is the place where everything is at your fingertips. Our Charlottesville apartments offer easy access to major travel arteries, shopping, restaurants, and services. University of Virginia grounds and Darden Law School are also within walking distance.
8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM
|Sunday||1:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM|
|Monday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM ~ 4:00 PM|
Please call for hours of operation.
Ratings & Reviews
8 Reviews for University Heights Apartments
I think Uheights is a wonderful place to live. The people who work in the office are wonderful and the maintenance guys take care of everything. It is an incredibly comfortable place to live.
The staff (office & maintenance) are always polite friendly And helpful The grounds are kept well maintained Nice mix of cultures
This would be excellent except for the bus service. We rented based on your advertised claim that there is bus service provided by the University. That is not entirely true. There is bus service while classes are in session and never during the weekend (though other apartment complexes offer it). For most of the year there is no bus service. That is unfortunate and you should not make the claim - or- as with other apartment complexes provide year round service.
The facilities are nice and very updated. Some of the appliances are a bit dated, but still work well enough to do the job. The other appliances which seem to be a little off is the washing machines and dryers within the laundry mat. There are times when it is hit or miss on whether the washing machines and dryers will work at all. I don't know if it is a matter maltreatment of the machines or just the machines being outdated. Maybe another facility built with new machines could help.
Good location, always good response when I put in a maintenance request, main concern was spike in rent rates
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.
Professionally managed by Frye Properties.