- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Stainless GE appliances and 42? Maple cabin
- Microwaves, dishwashers and garbage disposals
- Granite counter tops in kitchens
- Ceramic tile floors and plush wall-to-wall carpet
- Vaulted ceilings in select apartment homes
- Sun-filled 6' windows with 2? designer blinds
- Private patio and balconies
- Full-size GE washers and dryers
- Spacious walk-in, hall and linen closets
- Frost free refrigerator with ice maker
- Detached garages and storage available
- Refreshing pool with sundeck
- Wading pool
- Beautiful clubhouse with sunroom
- 24 hour fitness center with cardio theater
- Tot lot
- Connecting nature trails
- Walk to shopping, dining, public transportation
- Convenient to Dulles Airport,
- Coffee and tea service daily
- Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details Pets Accepted
Arbors at Broadlands
Welcome to The Arbors at Broadlands, a wonderful apartment community with everything you're looking for. Unwind at the swimming pool or take advantage of the clubhouse fitness center. At The Arbors at Broadlands, you're close to transportation, shopping and entertainment. With a wide variety of apartment layouts to choose from, there's a perfect home for you at The Arbors at Broadlands. Now offering stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, upgraded carpet and padding, ceramic tile flooring and new hardware.
Lease Terms: prices are based on 12 month lease terms. Prices for other terms are available.
Pet Policy: Some Breed Restrictions & Fees Apply. Call Today For Details
Ratings & Reviews
54 Reviews for Arbors at Broadlands
The apartments are beautiful. The management is top notch and the property is well maintained.
It's probably one of the best apartment communities I've lived in.
We enjoy living here & intend to continue living here for several years. Very pleased with the apartment, amenities, community & staff. Well maintained & pet friendly. Safe to live here & plenty of places to walk to within Broadlands. Love the scenic mature trees. I've recommended these apts to many.
Offices hours are open longer than most. And I love the free coffee and tea.
Beautiful units with large patios. Exceptionally safe area. Maintenace and desk staff is timely and very professional. Pet friendly. Dog park on property. Very clean amenities. Gym is updated and clean. I have not had one issue since I signed my lease. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. Neighbors have all been very friendly. Unit looked brand new upon move in.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
For 25+ years, Bozzuto Management has been perfecting the fine art of apartment living. We offer a wide range of properties in the most vibrant urban neighborhoods and the most desirable suburban locales. Choosing a Bozzuto community will give you the peace of mind that comes from leasing with a recognized leader. We work hard to ensure our residents' complete satisfaction and that our communities are places people are proud to call home.