Check Availability(804) 930-3138(866) 978-2218(804) 876-4391
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
$50 value, 1 free application fee per household with apartment leased this month!
Some restrictions apply
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 85Up to 3 pet max. Limited to 2 dogs. Pet fee of $350 1st, $100 each for others. Pets Accepted
- Breeds or any mixture of the following breeds are not accepted: Rottweilers, Chows, Dobermans, American Bulldogs, Pit Bulls, Siberian Huskies, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Mastifs and Akitas. Breed Restriction
- Total weight 85 lbs. maximum. Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartment homes
- Free Resident services: fax, copies and notary
- Washer/dryer conn. available in townhouses
- Beautiful laundry center, 24 hr. access with wi-fi
- Generous closets with lots of walk-ins
- Private patios with locking exterior storage areas
- Refreshing Olympic size swimming pool w/ sundeck
- Tennis court with adjoining picnic area
- Two playgrounds to enjoy
- Easy access to I-95 and I-295
- Application Fee - only $50 per applicant
- Free Wi-Fi at pool, picnic, laundry
- Ixfinity broadband access available
- Award-Winning School District - Hanover County
- Dog off leash bark park area 28' x 70'
Ratings & Reviews
36 Reviews for Ashland Towne Square
Very curtious staff, very professional staff maintenance is quick to respond and have never had an issue that wasnt fixed quickly or completely.
(they even remembered my birthday)
The neighborhood is great, I love the fact that the apartments are centered in the heart of Ashland. Walking distance to most shopping outlets, and not too far from Virginia Center Commons Mall. The landscaping is gorgeous and far above par. The apartments themselves are a bit older, but have been maintained well, and any requests made by residents are promptly answered by the office and maintenance, which is a big plus!
friendly people and nice area
The staff at ATS have always been amazingly kind.
Wonderful maintenance staff, homey feel, well lit lots, good space for the money
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-95, take Ashland west/Rt. 54 exit 92B to Route 1 North. Turn right on Route 1 North. Ashland Towne Square is 1/4 mile on the right. From I-295 take US 1 North travel approx 6 miles and take a right on Wythe House Drive, then left onto Kings Arms Street.