- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
One free application fee per household $50 value, mention code AG0415, some restrictions apply.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (804) 930-3138 (866) 978-2218 (804) 876-4391 or click | Activate Coupon
From I-95, take Ashland west/Rt. 54 exit 92B to Route 1 North. Turn right on Route 1 North. Ashland Towne Square is 1/4 mile on the right. From I-295 take US 1 North travel approx 6 miles and take a right on Wythe House Drive, then left onto Kings Arms Street.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedWeight restriction: 85Up to 3 pet max. Limited to 2 dogs. Pet fee of $350 1st, $100 each for others.
- Breed RestrictionBreeds or any mixture of the following breeds are not accepted: Rottweilers, Chows, Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Siberian Huskies, German Shepherds, Presa Canarios, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Mastifs and Akitas.
- Call for PolicyTotal weight 85 lbs. maximum.
- Spacious 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartment homes
- Free Resident services: fax, copies and notary
- Washer/dryer conn. available in townhouses
- Beautiful laundry center, 24 hr. access with wi-fi
- Generous closets with lots of walk-ins
- Private patios with locking exterior storage areas
- Refreshing Olympic size swimming pool w/ sundeck
- Tennis court with adjoining picnic area
- Two playgrounds to enjoy
- Easy access to I-95 and I-295
- Application Fee - only $50 per applicant
- Free Wi-Fi at pool, picnic, laundry
- Ixfinity broadband access available
- Award-Winning School District - Hanover County
Ashland Towne Square
Ashland Towne Square Apartment is a warm and friendly community that complements the lifestyle of those who choose small town charm. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants, Ashland Towne Square is in close proximity to many points of interest. A variety of entertainment including a skating rink, miniature golf course, town park, and a theater are all nearby. Ashland Towne Square is the perfect choice for your style of living.
Check Availability or call: (804) 930-3138 (866) 978-2218 (804) 876-4391
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Other:||We would love to schedule a time for you to view an apartment home.|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Our MISSION is to provide our Residents with quality apartment homes located in attractive and pleasing settings. After providing superior residential accommodations, our goal is to provide each Resident with a level of professional service that says "WELCOME" each and every day. Quality Residences. Quality People. Quality Services. Professionally Managed by R.C. Evans Management Group, Inc.
Check Availability or call:(804) 930-3138 (866) 978-2218 (804) 876-4391
Overall Rating(57 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
36 Reviews for Ashland Towne Square
friendly people and nice area
The staff at ATS have always been amazingly kind.
Wonderful maintenance staff, homey feel, well lit lots, good space for the money
Very curtious staff, very professional staff maintenance is quick to respond and have never had an issue that wasnt fixed quickly or completely.
(they even remembered my birthday)
The maintainance staff are amazing!!!
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.