- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Picnic Area
- Assigned Parking
- Utilities Included - Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer
- Grilling Area
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Waverly Village welcomes cats and dogs. There is a pet fee of $300 for cats, and $350 for dogs with a monthly pet rent of Dogs Allowed
- At Gables, we feel your pets are members of our extended family so we strive to make them feel right at home. Not only is our community pet-centric, but weve developed Gables Paws to Care program to celebrate your pet while also giving back to the pet community! Come visit us at the leasing office for special treats for your furry friend to learn more about our great program. Waverly Village welcomes cats and dogs. There is a pet fee of $300 for cats, and $350 for dogs with a monthly pet rent of Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Spring forward into your new home at Waverly Village! One & Two bedroom apartment ready for you to move in. Get $500 off on your 1st month. Call for more information!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Not only do we include utilities in your rent, but we also include our world-class service and desire to take care of the way you live.
Ratings & Reviews
15 Reviews for Waverly Village
Great homes in a wonderful location. Price is great for garden style homes without all the bells and whistles. Extremely friendly staff!!!
Waverley village ,it s in the heart of arlington.nice and guiet neighborhood.This is my first year in Waverley village excellent management.
The staff has been very responsive and helpful. The community is clean, quiet and easily accessible to the metro/bus system. I've been very happy with Waverly Village so far.
Everything was perfect, the management, the floor plan, and the maintenance. I had a great experience in Waverly Village.
pleasant, friendly, clean ,safe ,close to downtown, and stores cleaners,auto repair, places to eat. Good neighbors are quiet.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Washington: take I-66 West to Rte. 29, Lee Hwy. West. Waverly Village Apartments are on the left. From I-495: take I-66 East to Rte. 29, Lee Hwy. Est. Waverly Village Apartments are on the right.
We believe in...Taking Care of the Way People Live. Gables Residential is your premier apartment development and management company. We are committed to excellent service for our residents and our associates. GABLES RESIDENTIAL is a fully integrated real estate company engaged in the apartment community management, development, construction, acquisition and disposition businesses. Gables owns upscale class AA/A apartment home communities in resilient, high job-growth markets, primarily Atlanta, Houston, South Florida, Austin, Dallas, Tampa, San Diego/Inland Empire and Washington, D.C. Gables has one of the newest property portfolios in the industry and enjoys some of the highest rental rates in its markets. Gables' research-driven investment strategy, integrated information systems, high-quality assets and skilled team of associates have combined to contribute continued operating profitability for 20 years and through multiple real estate cycles. As of 2005, Gables managed over 40,000 apartment homes in 160 communities, owned 78 communities with over 20,000 stabilized apartment homes and had an additional 11 communities with 2,600 new apartment homes under development or lease-up.