- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Express Maintenance
- 24-Hour Fitness Facility
- Carpet or Hardwood Flooring
- Corporate and Short Term Leases Available.
- Courtyard with Benches
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Free Bike Storage
- Free Parking
- Frost-Free Refrigerators
- Immediate Access to I-66, Route 50 and I-395
- Near Ronald Reagan National Airport
- On Site Laundry Facilities
- Package Concierge Locker System
- Picnic & Grilling
- Private Balconies and Several Rooftop Terraces
- Renter Reward Program.
- Resident Activities
- Spacious Floorplans
- Sunny, Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Uniquely Designed Studios, 1 and 2 Bedroom Homes
- Walking Distance to Shops and Restaurants
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Park Georgetown loves your pets! Each apartment may have up to (2) pets. Pet fees and pet rent may vary. Please speak to a leasing associate for more information. No Weight Limit. No Pit Bulls and Pit Bull Mixes Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Park Georgetown is centrally located in beautiful Arlington, VA. These signature apartments overlook the entire Washington, DC skyline, just across the Potomac River, giving you a dramatic view to the Nation's Capital. Park Georgetown is near Metro and just minutes from historic Georgetown, Capitol Hill, The White House and Washington DC's central business district. Enjoy both quality and convenience while living here.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: No Weight Limit. No Pit Bulls and Pit Bull Mixes Park Georgetown loves your pets! Each apartment may have up to (2) pets. Pet fees and pet rent may vary. Please speak to a leasing associate for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Park Georgetown
The staff are helpful and remember residents by name. Their online systems allow me to pay rent online, and submit and track work orders. The worker order online request allows the maintenance team to respond quickly to my needs.
The entire staff is very professional, friendly and helpful. They are responsive and available when needed.
Outstanding location and quality management.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.