- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Children's play area
- Cascading Water Fountains
- Resident Lounge
- Courtyard with seating & outdoor gazebo
- Easy access to Route 1, Route 206 & 27
- Near South Moon Under, Loft, Apple Store
- Walking distance to Princeton University
- Conveniently located near I-395, I-66
- Short walk to the Clarendon Metro
- Walking distance to Whole Foods Market
- Pet-friendly community
- Community park with public green space
- Bike storage and repair room
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Free WiFi in all amenity areas
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pet and breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Avalon Clarendon features studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Clarendon apartments close to restaurants and shops in Market Common Clarendon. Avalon Clarendon offers apartment homes with gourmet kitchens, granite countertops, spacious closets, and washer/dryer. Community amenities include a state of the art fitness center, resident lounge, and entertaining kitchen. Avalon Clarendon is conveniently located within walking distance to the Clarendon Metro and Whole Foods Market with easy access to nearby I-396, I-66, and Route 50.
Take I-395 North to the Washington Boulevard, exit 8A. Keep left at the fork and follow signs to merge onto Washington Boulevard. Turn right on N. Fillmore Street. Turn right on Clarendon Boulevard. We are on the right.
From Route 66:
Take Route 66 East to Exit 71 (Fairfax Drive). Follow Fairfax Drive to Wilson Boulevard. Take a left onto Wilson Boulevard and follow it until it splits into Clarendon Boulevard at next light. Take Clarendon Boulevard. We are on the right.
Take the Orange line to the Clarendon stop. Walk East on Clarendon Boulevard. We are on the right.
All Avalon associates, whether delivering service to our customers, or providing support from our regional offices, are working toward the collective purpose of "Enhancing the Lives of Our Residents."