- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Take I-395 to Duke Street East; right at 1st light onto South Walker; right onto Stevenson Avenue; left onto Yoakum Parkway; go left into community; follow signs to leasing office which is located on Yoakum Parkway.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs AllowedThe Strand of Alexandria is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 2 cats or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 35 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $250 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $30 monthly pet rent per pet.
- Cats AllowedThe Strand of Alexandria is a pet friendly community. We currently accept a maximum of 2 cats or 1 dog with the exception of the following breeds: Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Akitas, American Staffordshire, Shar-Pei, Bull Terriers or any aggressive breed. Maximum weight is 35 lbs. at maturity. A signed pet addendum is required at the time of move-in. A $250 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, is required at the time of move-in, along with a $30 monthly pet rent per pet.
- Pets Accepted
- Electronic access building with front desk service
- New Resident Caf lounge
- Remodeled kitchens with maple cabinetry, design...
- Luxurious bathrooms including linen closets, ma...
The Strand of Alexandria
From the doorway to the bedroom, your brand new beautiful apartment at The Strand of Alexandria comes fully-loaded with premier finishes and amazing features. Upscale amenities are easy to connect with, and when you step outside, you'll find Shirlington, Old Town Alexandria, Tysons Corner and downtown DC all close by.
Check Availability or call: (703) 584-5896 (877) 381-8976 (571) 858-9538
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 04:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Check Availability or call:(703) 584-5896 (877) 381-8976 (571) 858-9538
Overall Rating(18 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
4 Reviews for The Strand of Alexandria
I have lived here 2.5 yrs but that is not a choice! ;-)
just the few minor issues that were listed eariler, but overall I like the complex
Please improve the front desk working hours. As well as parking permits.
Keep the rent the same for residents who have lived there more than five years.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.