Check Availability(703) 649-4645(866) 975-7650(703) 595-4504
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets allowed. Call for details. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Campus Shuttle
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Sparkling swimming pool with inviting sundeck
- Theater room with large screen
- Controlled building access
- Reserved garage parking with elevator access
- Fenced-in dog run
- NEW Complimentary Shuttle to Van Dorn Metro
- Car Care Facility
- Additional private storage available
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes to nearby parks, and the jobs and attracti
- Complimentary coffee bar
- The Spot: Interactive Cyber Cafe
- 24hr. Emergency Maintenance
- Close to Reagan National Airport, Route 1, and I-3
- A short drive from Old Town Alexandria shopping, d
Ratings & Reviews
74 Reviews for The Point at Alexandria
I've been a resident since 2009. The office and maintenance staff are Awesome. They respond right away and always are there to help you. The apartment has fireplace & 4th fl. has cathedral ceilings, Window are wide and it's a quite area. Location is perfect you can walk up/down the street to catch the Metro Bus. There's indoor parking (without charge for 1st car) You are within minutes of 395 and Old Town Alexandria. Harris Teeter & CVS are open 24/7. One sentence LOVE the apartment.
This property offers the best floor space for the money in the area. The property is within one mile of the interstate and the major intersections leading to Richmond, Baltimore, or the DC Beltway are south of the property meaning early morning commutes to anywhere other than downtown DC are easy. The property management maintains the grounds well and the neighborhood is largely quiet. The neighborhood is only "good" but a solid value worth exploring.
Responsive, attentive and really on the ball.
Excellent property management, RESPONSIVENESS!!!! Quick and thorough maintenance repairs and the the nicest maintenance staff you will ever meet. Always kind, show concerns for whatever issue you are facing and follow through or resolving issues in an extremely timely fashion!!! I wish they could follow me!
Responsive maintenance staff, problem is fixed or appliance replaced immediately. My one complaint is the parking has been decreased for the last year because of construction equipment that is never moved.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-395 to Duke Street. East exit. Turn left at second light onto N. Ripley Street. Barton's Crossing is on your left.