- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Free Shuttle to the Metro
- Gated community w/24-hour concierge and security
- Parking Included
- Iconic views of Washington D.C. Monuments
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Deluxe Media Center w/Plasma TV and seating for 12
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Resident Lounge/ Library/WiFi Center
- Spacious floorplans with large walk-in closets
- Modern fully equipped kitchens with microwave
- Ceiling fans
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Laundry center on each floor
- Cable/Internet Accessible
- Active Military Discount
- Walking Distance to Shopping
- Walking Distance to Public Transportation
- Stainless Steel appliances on select units!
- Additional storage avaialble
- Deposit: 250$125 deposit/pet; $125 non-refundable pet fee/per pet. $30 rent per pet per month; Max of 2 cats Cats Allowed
- Call for Policy
New in 2016 - - Inquire with a Leasing Consultant about available units with newly renovated kitchens! Spectacular views of Washington, DC and with the convenience of nearby shopping and transportation. Minutes from historic Old Town Alexandria, Reagan National Airport and a Free shuttle to the Crystal City Metro. We offer beautiful spacious apartments ? enjoy our floor to ceiling windows, flat rate for utilities, and free parking. We know you will love living here with great metro access, local attractions, and the ultimate in convenience. The Aspen - Ready to Welcome You Home!
3-Month, 6-Month, 8-Month, 10-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Aspen
Staff is always friendly, responsive and professional. The overall building is clean, well-kept.
The building requires maintenance due to the fact that it's older.
The intercom/call/Fob system has not worked in the entire 9 months that I have resided here which causes me to have to walk downstairs and escort guests up.
I feel the maintenance who lives on site and is "on call" charges for people being locked out of their homes. Noone locks themselves out on purpose and I'm sure if the fee went away there would not be an influx of people deciding to lock themselves out.
Parking for disabled is bad unless you want to pay for a reserved spot. Neighbors are not the friendliest.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-395: Take South Glebe Rd exit, bear right at fork onto West Glebe Rd. At 3rd light, make right onto Russell Rd. Make 1st left onto Aspen St to top of hill.