- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary Metro shuttle service
- Minutes to Van Dorn Metro Station, Major Highwa...
- Hospitality Suite
- Bike Storage Available
- Hardwood Flooring
- Concierge and Package Service
- Dog and Cat Friendly
- Two Courtyards with Greenspace
- Resident Clubhouse with Multiple Social Zones
- BBQ Grill
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Complete Online Resident Experience with Leasin...
- Starbucks and Smashburger and other retail on-site
- Open Floor plans
- Custom Cabinetry
- Wood-style Plank Flooring
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- High Ceilings
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Cultured Marble Countertops in Baths
- Kitchen Islands
- Stunning Kitchens with Granite or Quartz Counte...
- Junior One and Two Bedroom Floor Plans Available
- Spacious Closets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We love pets and allow two per apartment home. We approve pets prior to move-in and we do not take aggressive breeds. We require current vaccination records prior to move in. Additional small print: Weight limit combined is 100 lbs. $400 one time non-refundable pet fee for first pet. $200 non-refundable pet fee for second pet. $40 per month pet rent per pet. Aquariums will be allowed with a 20-gallon maximum on the first floor only with proof or insurance for the entire term of the lease. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Now offering 1.5 months of rent free living when you move in within 60 days of applying and sign a 13-24 month lease.
Live rent-free for the rest of October, 2016, plus receive a $500 Visa gift card - just move in by October 31, 2016.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Alexandria. It's enchanting. It's charming. Others call it lively. Romantic. Great for shopping. Amazing for foodies. Wonderful for walking. However you describe Alexandria, you're probably right. And with the coming of the brand-new apartments at Modera Tempo, you may just end adding another descriptor to your list: "home." Our vibrant neighborhood is essentially within a neighborhood, complete with a new main street, Smashburger and Starbucks right outside your front door, and just minutes to the Van Dorn Metro. Then there are the floor plans each with exquisite finishes and loads of layout options. And the grand finale: an amenities line-up second to none and a good dose of customer service that sets this lovely community apart from the pack. And we could go on. And on. And on about the amazing things that you'll find at Modera Tempo high ceilings, front-loading washers, wine lockers, pet spa, upgraded fixtures but it's best to see it up close and in person.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months, 19 months, 20 months, 21 months, 22 months, 23 months, 24 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $40 pet rent. $400 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: We love pets and allow two per apartment home. We approve pets prior to move-in and we do not take aggressive breeds. We require current vaccination records prior to move in. Additional small print: Weight limit combined is 100 lbs. $400 one time non-refundable pet fee for first pet. $200 non-refundable pet fee for second pet. $40 per month pet rent per pet. Aquariums will be allowed with a 20-gallon maximum on the first floor only with proof or insurance for the entire term of the lease.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Modera Tempo
There are too many e-mail alerts in one day and it gets overwhelming at times
The only 2 guests allowed in your apartment without renting the social lounge rule is ridiculous. Understandable for a large party, but if a resident wants to host 3, 4, 5 people (for dinner, to watch a game, etc.) that should not be an issue. Also, to have a call box but still have to go down to the lobby to retrieve guests is pointless and inconveneint. Why have an expensive call system to only let them in the front door and still have to go get them?
hallway and elevator has an odor most of the time
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95 south take exit 173 to Vandorn Street toward Franconia, keep left at the fork to continue towards south Vandorn street. Turn left onto Vandorn street at the street light, then .8 miles on the right on the corner of South Vandorn Street and South Pickett Street.