- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- 1 min to I-395 (Shirley Hwy.)
- 10 min. to the Pentagon, DC or the Beltway
- School buses for grades K-12 stop here
- Moments to 100's of shops, restaurants
- 10 min. to historic Old Towne Alexandria
- 3 blocks to Holmes Run Park
- Avail. den, patio, balcony, sunroom
- Dishwasher in all floor plans but studios
- Telephone entry system in each building
- Laundry conveniently located on each floor
- Great fitness center with gym-quality equipment
- Huge swimming pool with sundeck
- Resident business center
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Military discount. Call for details
- Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
London Park Towers
London Park Towers in the Landmark neighborhood in Alexandria, VA just one minute to I-395 and Duke Street. We offer huge studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. We?re in the center of everything you need. Public transit at your doorstep ? MetroBus 25B stops here with service to Van Dorn MetroRail station. Just 5 minutes to the Capital Beltway (I-495) and Marc Center/BRAC 133. Only 15 minutes to Old Towne Alexandria, Potomac River waterfront, The Pentagon, Reagan National Airport and Washington DC. And in the neighborhood you'll find schools, grocery stores, great shopping, library & wonderful parks!
Most apartments include a large living area with room for lots of furniture, a separate dining area with ceiling fan, sliding glass doors that open to a large balcony or patio, and natural light from large windows (we provide blinds throughout), central heat and air conditioning. Gas and electricity included in rent ? you pay water/sewer. Cats are welcome. Property features include a swimming pool with sundeck, fitness center, business center, laundry and trash chute on each floor, telephone entry system, mail delivery in each building, on-site management office and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
From DC or the Capital Beltway (I-495), take I-395 and exit Duke Street East. London Park Towers is 1/2 mile on the left.