- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Access to Neighborhood Pool
- Additional Storage Available
- Business Center with Computers, Fax and Copier
- Controlled Access Buildings
- Fenced-in Dog Park
- Mini blinds on every window
- Picnic Area with BBQ Grilling Station
- Thermostat in each apt.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Please visit property website for details about our Animal Policy. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Waived Amenity Fee & $750 OFF on ALL Vacant Apartments! Contact us for more details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
This centrally located apartment community located in Alexandria Virginia blends the excitement of Northern Virginia with the tranquility of nature and peaceful surroundings. Fairfax County Virginia provides the nations top rated school districts and easy access to Washington, D.C. and surrounding areas. Spend your free time enjoying the swimming pool, fitness center, business center or picnic area with BBQ Grills. Bren Mar is a quick drive to Old Town Alexandria (7 miles) and downtown Washington, DC (10 miles). Located conveniently right off I-395, we're central to shopping, restaurants, and many county parks! Great amenities and a value that is unbeatable Bren Mar is the best choice for your new home in Alexandria Virginia!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
$30.00 animal rent. $300.00 non-refundable animal fee.
Restrictions: Please visit property website for details about our Animal Policy.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Bren Mar
The staff is extremely helpful and courteous, the grounds are well maintained, the neighbors are friendly and considerate for the most part, the apartments are a little small, but very nice and well managed.
1. I live on the bottom floor of one of the buildings and for some reason, I get woken up practically every day of my upstairs neighbor around 545 or 6am. The floors are so thin that I am able to hear her phone vibrate, the opening and closing of drawers or closets, and the creaking floorboards are just a headache.
2. I wish there was more storage available INSIDE the apartment. I understand the apartment complex offers storage facility, but I dont want to leave my apartment to get what I need.
The apartment is very nice. Maintenance is very nice and helpful but sometimes takes a bit longer than I'd like to respond to requests. The gym is nice but a bit too small and could use some free weights. The pool not being within walking distance is a big downfall. The pool is also very crowded and loud because of all the young kids.
Overall we've been happy at Bren Mar. The only problems I have are noise from the neighbors and sometimes it takes a while to get a response from the people in the leasing office.
Good environment, clean area, maintenance feedback is Ok and lease office officials are friendly and cooperative.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-395 to Exit #2 (Edsall Road east). Turn right on Beryl Road and the Leasing Office will be located on your left.
Professionally managed by A.J. Dwoskin & Associates, Inc.